(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Any thoughts on the buffed Darkscorn bow? 20% chance for triple poison damage seems nice
"
dominicjr wrote:
how do I craft your bow?

Ill try to make this short.

Altspam VP
Regal
Try to remove all mods but VP, if you get something good like as or sth, keep it.
Then you craft "cannot roll attack mods" and then you use farric wolf alpha to remove one suffix and add a prefix, this will 100% give +1 bow
Then multimod, craft +2 supp gems, and anything else you like
"
romanuks wrote:
"
dominicjr wrote:
how do I craft your bow?

Ill try to make this short.

Altspam VP
Regal
Try to remove all mods but VP, if you get something good like as or sth, keep it.
Then you craft "cannot roll attack mods" and then you use farric wolf alpha to remove one suffix and add a prefix, this will 100% give +1 bow
Then multimod, craft +2 supp gems, and anything else you like

what is this STH affix?

btw you should really add this right at the gear section on your build.. even with some general knowledge of advanced crafting it is unclear exactly the best methods for making a bow like this, and I spent some time trying to search methods and didn't come across the farric wolf/attack mods trick even after an hour or two specifically looking. the rest is pretty straight forward though. Would have saved me about 700 alts though given how many times i rolled lv20 VP and trying to get AS and regal +1... XD.. glad i redirected my exalts to buying empower/enlighten gems though. :D

how much impact does say divining for 134% phys and adding 28-30% quality make? worthwhile or negligible increase?

Thanks for the build too.. even with a shit bow im rolling through t16's better than about 20+ other builds ive done.
Last edited by Vinrog on Jun 13, 2019, 4:34:58 PM
Having a great time with this build. Currently at 85 w/ just the bare minimum uniques. Blitzing through quite quickly through the yellow maps. Reminds me of pathfinder, just a bit slower with the flasks.

Running a Silverbough as a budget bow. 3c total, 2c for the non-fated, and 1c for the prophecy.

Having a bit of a problem with no mana regen maps, but that's probably a player issue.
Last edited by CottonSwabs on Jun 14, 2019, 12:35:14 AM
"
CottonSwabs wrote:
Having a great time with this build. Currently at 85 w/ just the bare minimum uniques. Blitzing through quite quickly through the yellow maps. Reminds me of pathfinder, just a bit slower with the flasks.

Running a Silverbough as a budget bow. 3c total, 2c for the non-fated, and 1c for the prophecy.

Having a bit of a problem with no mana regen maps, but that's probably a player issue.

is that bow like bis before some super expensive rare ?
Hi, im the only who has serious problems with the incursions with this build?
Usually time run off before i kill all or they kill me because dont die enough fast. The legions are fine but i dont kill even the 50% ill say. But yesterday i kill the minotaur without problems, solutions? This is my actual equip

Any solutions for the dps?
Hey man, looking to try out the build in SSF. I was thinking on Pathfinder tho for the flasks/extra poison, I'm afraid I might lacks survivability.. What do you think?

Realy good guide!! :D
Last edited by fisheyz on Jun 14, 2019, 11:24:18 AM
hey guys, should i focus on getting a quiver first or +3 bow? which one is mandatory??
Did anyone consider going EB? If we use a rare hybrid chest, then we probably won't even need discipline and reduced mana reserveation nodes.
"
sporter26 wrote:
"
CottonSwabs wrote:

is that bow like bis before some super expensive rare ?

Sorry, no idea. You can probably buy a rare bow with vicious projectiles w/ 5 links for a pseudo 6-links and come out ahead if the APS isn't too low.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info