Initial feedback this week.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/b305nm/my_loot_from_9x20mod_nexus_run/

Look it this shit full sequences and full mf gear and what does he get for all that effort?

Trash.

That's disheartening and as I've said why are you fixing past shit before the actual league mechanics right now? It's fucked up dude.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
When you can make as much money if not more in the same amount of time just chaos vendoring unID'd sets, Synthesis mechanics might need a looking at.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/b305nm/my_loot_from_9x20mod_nexus_run/

Look it this shit full sequences and full mf gear and what does he get for all that effort?

Trash.

That's disheartening and as I've said why are you fixing past shit before the actual league mechanics right now? It's fucked up dude.

Do people realize he doubled all the investment of his maps and the cost of the map itself?

A memory is a full map copying all modifiers you put on them.

And you can add additional modifiers on top of them for "free" with the global mods in the nexus.

Guess i'm just one of those old player-base guys that doesn't mind playing the nexus game for a couple of minutes to double down on my maps free of charge.

The nexus could use better interfacing etc, but it's hardly an issue at the moment when people feel like they are "wasting their time" when they need to puzzle for 5 minutes to get 10 high investment maps back in full.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I'm surprised. First time I see serious feedback from I_NO.

And I feel the same.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
Boem wrote:
"

Trash.

Do people realize he doubled all the investment of his maps and the cost of the map itself?

A memory is a full map copying all modifiers you put on them.

And you can add additional modifiers on top of them for "free" with the global mods in the nexus.

Guess i'm just one of those old player-base guys that doesn't mind playing the nexus game for a couple of minutes to double down on my maps free of charge.

The nexus could use better interfacing etc, but it's hardly an issue at the moment when people feel like they are "wasting their time" when they need to puzzle for 5 minutes to get 10 high investment maps back in full.

Peace,

-Boem-

This is not true. A memory when FULLY COMPLETED (never happens) is 40% of the size of the map. They balanced drop rates around the fact we would be getting an "Extra 40%" in each of our maps. This is why the drop rates of maps are abysmally low right now.
So that's it folks, I surrender. Both I_NO and MrsDeath usually complete 36+ challenges by the time I get the easier half of them. And that is only true when I am actually trying.

I was hoping that after two weeks, we would see a light at the end of the tunnel. When even our elite completionists complain (and no significant progress was made on the game since they did), that turns on some serious alarm. I don't want to sound like a jerk, I sometimes do not ... 100% resonate with a form they give feedback, but not for a second would I question their ability to play (and break apart) this game.

Does someone have a pulse on the GGG development plan? There is a plan to salvage the league, right? Oh, they are already working on the next one, probably.

Why on earth are Distant memories growing like mushrooms in my path to other Distant memories, is that annoying on purpose? Why cannot we rotate our tiles, would it be bypassing RNG too much? That former bug with two distant memories locked forever together is just outrageous, that is unit test level material right there.

I feel like they should just give up on that "You only can have 10 tiles" thing altogether. You would drop tiles separatelly and "connector" things separatelly. Then, we could forge our own tiles on the fly, using up tiles and connectors.
"
aldorus wrote:
So that's it folks, I surrender. Both I_NO and MrsDeath usually complete 36+ challenges by the time I get the easier half of them. And that is only true when I am actually trying.

I was hoping that after two weeks, we would see a light at the end of the tunnel. When even our elite completionists complain (and no significant progress was made on the game since they did), that turns on some serious alarm. I don't want to sound like a jerk, I sometimes do not ... 100% resonate with a form they give feedback, but not for a second would I question their ability to play (and break apart) this game.

Does someone have a pulse on the GGG development plan? There is a plan to salvage the league, right? Oh, they are already working on the next one, probably.

Why on earth are Distant memories growing like mushrooms in my path to other Distant memories, is that annoying on purpose? Why cannot we rotate our tiles, would it be bypassing RNG too much? That former bug with two distant memories locked forever together is just outrageous, that is unit test level material right there.

I feel like they should just give up on that "You only can have 10 tiles" thing altogether. You would drop tiles separatelly and "connector" things separatelly. Then, we could forge our own tiles on the fly, using up tiles and connectors.

There is still hope for this league.
I believe GGG can make a good out of this league and win the players' broken heart.
GGG's response to feedback: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2467350
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Mar 20, 2019, 4:59:09 AM
its reminds me of Harbinger league, trasmutation shards, anyone? I leveled a char to maps, saw transmutation shards drop, and quitted the same day. It was fixed after, but i didnt care, was too late.
"
Taelis wrote:

This is not true. A memory when FULLY COMPLETED (never happens) is 40% of the size of the map. They balanced drop rates around the fact we would be getting an "Extra 40%" in each of our maps. This is why the drop rates of maps are abysmally low right now.

Zzzzz

1) a memory has a charge in the map itself and then has 2/3 charges in the nexus.( so 4 runs max per fragment, without nexus modifiers that can grant up to 3 extra runs pushing it to 7)
2) the memory has additional synthesised mobs on-top of normal mob density
3) not full clearing is somehow GGG's fault?
4) global modifiers have xp% ones that push them past maps if you focus a chain on t16 ones.

People complaining about xp and map drops in the first week of the league ignoring the nexus are fun.

GGG shifting the paradigm in their game(like they should as developers) and people don't even take the time to figure it out and go straight into qq mode.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
The thing is, right now, gains per time interval feel simply in favor of pure mapping. So when you are better off ignoring the Nexus Sokoban altogether AND have better gains AND save yourself from frustration and quirks of the new system AND you can stop at any point without losing progress, yeah, I think that is a problem that needs adressing.

Bad bad bad, if you are playing to complete challenges like me, when you realistically feel the urge to ignore the new content to maximise your time efficiency. So I figured out its time to just stop

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info