Initial feedback this week.

Hi this is an early feedback seeing how I'm debating to play longer or not but it's nice to share my feedback in serious terms lets begin.

League Mechanic

- The concept is nice but the execution is a flawed pile of dogshit

+ It's really easy to understand on how to do the mechanics but the question is if it's worth doing? Most of the time no the rewards aren't there for such effort. The shit that you see in the preview when they first showed it like +1 min charges etc an average player is not going to see that.

There's no middle ground on that and you literally have to go to the calculator to see what you need to do etc it doesn't really teach you; You assume it's random when it comes to the crafting? No it's actually not. Lets go with the rewards again, Where are they? They don't really drop maps all and all it's just a bunch of monsters without any rewards so lets go with the sins.

A 20 memory block with full of memory modifiers isn't even rewarding next to say 3 incusions or one uber lab run see where going with no incentive to do these.

+ Pain in the ass
+ Buggy mess
+ Frustration

Like you want an incentive to go to the nexus and quite frankly there is no incentive example this is basically me at all times when it comes to the nexus

https://clips.twitch.tv/EsteemedFairSoymilkStoneLightning and I'm likely sure it's most people.

Without any incentive people aren't going to play your league mechanics.

---

The fact that your even fixing betrayal stuff before the league mechanics is even more horrid; You want to focus on the current stuff now why are you focusing on the past shit? Your entire priorities should be this league on how to fix things now the past shit.

This is one of the only leagues that I won't even care about going to 40/40 it isn't fun in anyway shape or form in terms of the league it's not there and most of my friends left already which is..troubling it's the fastest they've left.

Anyway this is just the initial feedback leagues can always be fixed as we have 3 months but the very first impression is pretty much trash.

Report card -
+ 1/10 basically for the league it feels rushed and quite frankly not enough testing with a final conclusion of why can't we rotate tiles? It's going to trivialize it apparently.

Thank you for reading.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2019, 7:27:17 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Just browsing some of the posts on reddit, hearing stories of players spending days setting up small to midsize memory chains with 20+ modifiers on each of them, only to get a paltry sum of loot for the effort, tells me the league could use some improvements in rewards.

Fuck, in the time it takes these people to set up these powerful chains, I could've made just as much if not more wealth using the chaos vendor recipe. Hell, I bet I could've made a fuckton more doing that while running these chains and collecting the junk rares for the recipe.

Betrayal league died for this.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Mar 19, 2019, 8:15:37 PM
I played the league a few levels only. I then asked a friend who had been playing the league longer, "Does this crap get any better?" He said no and so I went back to standard.

I don't know, maybe a new league every 4 months or 6 months instead might allow the new content to be more polished and more fun? Also, I'm not a big fan of the idea that we have to play quick clear builds. That everyone has to play the same few meta builds.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Work my way to a node giving essences and in spite of the fact that we can't actually essence craft fractured items (thanks for the bait and switch GGG) I figure I will hop on over and maybe get something which would help me craft some endgame gear. Out of 9 essences only two were weeping, the rest were below. This league is a pile of absolute manure.... rare monsters have an 8% chance to drop a fossil and one fossil drops out of 3 nodes, I really am on the verge of calling this whole league (and even possibly the game based on the bugs/nerfing delve to ground) a day.
Last edited by Vampyress86 on Mar 19, 2019, 8:38:31 PM
When I_NO abandons 40/40, (and I am sure others , not so involved in the forums) you know there is a problem. I am curious to see if she will actually do it though.
My initial feedback this week is that since i'm not enjoying the league at least i'm enjoying the drama.

*eats popcorns*
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"

Thank you for reading.

You should add some suggestions.

And the reason why the patches are focusing betrayal currently is because that's an actual technical problem for a lot of the player-base.(crashes and fps freezes)
Which obviously should take priority over a league system people can ignore or engage with on demand.

I am assuming you don't have technical issues with betrayal?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Like a .5 freeze on intervention since I have an SSD so I didn't really have an issue with it I can see if people are having problems with it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Im going to keep playing so i can beat I-NO and gloat about it for years :D
Last edited by Chadwixx on Mar 19, 2019, 10:16:54 PM
"
Boem wrote:
"

Thank you for reading.

You should add some suggestions.

And the reason why the patches are focusing betrayal currently is because that's an actual technical problem for a lot of the player-base.(crashes and fps freezes)
Which obviously should take priority over a league system people can ignore or engage with on demand.

I am assuming you don't have technical issues with betrayal?

Peace,

-Boem-

Actually they're fixing it because people found out a way to farm Betrayal content using the lag to identify when betrayal has spawned. Because Betrayal is about 10x more rewarding than doing the trash league mechanic they released this season.

They need to fix the rewards of this league. It's by far the worst ive seen in a long while.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info