Synthesis Week 2: What we're working on

Hopefully this fixes intervention lag....
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2651223

YouTube: Demonix Gaming
Still no word on whether or not higher map-tier betrayal encounters reward more intelligence?
"
jacoblaren wrote:
So zero mention of game-breaking freezes when approaching syndicate encounters? Every single time I've died has been from that, I can't imagine how frustrated HC players must be.

And zero mention of persistent lag that didn't occur in Betrayal?

This league sucks.

"Further changes to address lag and client freezes during Intervention encounters.
Adding a "release" option that players can select if they don't want to make a choice at the completion of a Betrayal encounter.
Intervention targets will now deal less damage for a short duration after they have spawned. This is intended to give players more time to react and to re-position as needed"

Is this not enough to mention?
And what were you expecting when you moved Betrayal encounters from Act 8 to Act 9?? HELLO?? Stop fucking around, 1/8 chance to get a master encounter is horrible gameplay.
This league .

Rocking a I9 9900k
nvlink 2080Ti x2
64Gb ram DDr4 at 3200Mhz

200Gb Nvme.2
2 SSD 480gb storage....

AND I CRASH ?????????????

when in Assetto Corsa Competizione at 4k with everything set to ultra in a multiplayer Game in any random server ; i get NOT problems.

and ACC is ON F***** Beta!

This is by far the worst league i ever participated.

So ur way to solve the problem is to reduce the damage from syndicate when they spawn to ambush you by what 30% ???? April Fools ???
this doesnt sound right ....because ur Game Client is crashed 30 second before they even show up ....very poorly scripted event.
B****t
Knowledge is power. Guard it well ,Blood Ravens.
Last edited by BalcArrow on Mar 20, 2019, 4:39:27 PM
Cool, but what about fixing syndicate. One hit deaths make hardcore unplayable, I know many people stopped playing because of that!
less encounters to safehouse => less control over who will be in the safehouses

dont like the idea, its a very nice minigame as it is right now.. arranging your desired setup in each safehouse before running them

please dont screw it up, i enjoy it the way it is
"
Areas prior to Maps will only spawn a single Betrayal encounter. Map areas will continue to spawn three encounters. While we understand that players have been able to somewhat deterministically find Betrayal encounters by repeatedly creating new instances of areas such as The Quarry or The Foothills, we don't want this to be the correct answer. It is both bad for server load and not exactly the intended avenue to gather Intelligence. We are adjusting Intelligence-gain values towards Safehouse unlocks and Mastermind unlocks which should give players quicker access to these without having to resort to creating the same area repeatedly.

It's probably been said a bunch of times in this thread by now, but it's not just the safehouse intel that requires this kind of instance grinding, it's the veiled mod crafts too. I'm really not sure the thought process that goes into making veiled crafts harder/grindier to get even though syndicate encounters are much less frequent now that Betrayal has gone core and then expecting people not to do this, but I'm not GGG so idk.

Basically what I'm saying is that the xp nerfs for progress towards crafting options should be at a minimum reverted, if not buffed overall from even Betrayal's levels.

In fact, I would wager that this change will make server strain worse, not better. People are now going to need to do this for 3 times as long as they would have otherwise.
Last edited by FreezardB on Mar 20, 2019, 6:33:15 PM
lol are you that dumb? you didn't even read the whole post. They are adding a "release" function like the fast forward function in memories. You will be able to skip the betrayal encounters. jeeze.
"
songohanssj3 wrote:
Cool, but what about fixing syndicate. One hit deaths make hardcore unplayable, I know many people stopped playing because of that!

thats all they talked about. wtf?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info