[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

"
hi wanna try this build and invest good currency. Anyone playing this build and who can tell me how the endgame is with the build. im reading that people are stuggeling with surviability. And if i should go for the rare armour? The build looks really fun and i wanna try it.

You need to invest a lot in order to get it works. There is some damage threshold where you just starting shutting everything down. Extremly fast clear.
I think the most problem would be is delving deep. I would also suggest to get mana leech node, it would cost you only 3 points but would make life much easier.
Talking about armour, I would get rare if you have really good gear.
If the gear is not that good I would get loreweave.

P.S. pm me if you intresting in buying my bow it is not sold yet, current price for it is 25 exa but its all negoitiable )
Last edited by Silmerel on Apr 22, 2019, 8:45:56 PM
okej have invested some in it and it feels okay, want more damage but dont know what to change? is UI gonna make big difference? and i know all my gems are not lvl 20 yet. What to upgrade next?
i have all the gear and running mark of elder with an assassin mark opal but my attributes are 180,150,630. which is shit. i dont see where you get all this flat dex from. just jewels?
"
TrueGohan wrote:
i have all the gear and running mark of elder with an assassin mark opal but my attributes are 180,150,630. which is shit. i dont see where you get all this flat dex from. just jewels?

Well simply put, I have more dex rolls and higher dex rolls on more items.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188

Not bad :D
@__TimeToGetHIGHER__
bumpage for my friend! :)
Hi, i just wonder why you used your 5 skills points for Soul Raker.
Aren't those for claws?
"
jimmy6874 wrote:
Hi, i just wonder why you used your 5 skills points for Soul Raker.
Aren't those for claws?

Lioneye's fall converts them to bow nodes
Hi Folks. Greetings to you all. I'm new to the game and i'm having a hard time to understand a lot of things.

Maybe you can help me out with the choice from the quest "Deal with the Bandits".
The build tells me to choose Alira, "since it gives an incredible amount of damage, and this build is very, very hard to resist cap". If I understand the gamepedia correctly, it is Oak that bestows the +20% damage, whereas Alira rewards with +20% critical strike modifier.

Could one of you enlighten me, please? This game and this build is lots of fun, and I wouldn't want to mess up my character, as newb as she may be...

Greetings
"
Scolioso wrote:
Hi Folks. Greetings to you all. I'm new to the game and i'm having a hard time to understand a lot of things.

Maybe you can help me out with the choice from the quest "Deal with the Bandits".
The build tells me to choose Alira, "since it gives an incredible amount of damage, and this build is very, very hard to resist cap". If I understand the gamepedia correctly, it is Oak that bestows the +20% damage, whereas Alira rewards with +20% critical strike modifier.

Could one of you enlighten me, please? This game and this build is lots of fun, and I wouldn't want to mess up my character, as newb as she may be...

Greetings

Hey newcomer, and thanks for taking interest in this build! But my first suggestion is not to play it if you are new, because it's fairly complicated to gear for. Oak gives 20% increased damage, not 20% more damage, which is a huge distinction in poe. 20% increased damage isn't very much at all. Critical strike on the other hand do as much as the crit multi is. So say I have 600% crit multi on my build, that means I do 6 times more damage. So as you can see crit multi is highly powerful on crit characters. Also Alira gives 15% all elemental resistance, which is a lot better the life regen Oak gives. For a more beginner build, look up an elemental bow character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info