[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

Is the legacy bow worth using for physical bow builds as well as elemental? Or is it only really useable for elemental builds?
Last edited by KarbonDioxide on Feb 6, 2020, 11:06:32 PM
"
KarbonDioxide wrote:
Is the legacy bow worth using for physical bow builds as well as elemental? Or is it only really useable for elemental builds?

Only elemental/dex stackers would use it
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Hello. I've played variants of this kind of build in the past few leagues and it was awesome. I feel like my damage is really really lacking for single target this league compared to the others. I know there was a slight nerf to the dex stacking mod and whatnot but my scourge arrow is barely tickling the thicker mobs, even having some trouble with double beyond because of all the beyond bosses popping up and me not being able to kill them fast enough.

I feel like I must be missing something vital in my setup but haven't figured out what. Anyone want to take a look at my char to see what i'm doing wrong?
"
roeshamboner wrote:
Hello. I've played variants of this kind of build in the past few leagues and it was awesome. I feel like my damage is really really lacking for single target this league compared to the others. I know there was a slight nerf to the dex stacking mod and whatnot but my scourge arrow is barely tickling the thicker mobs, even having some trouble with double beyond because of all the beyond bosses popping up and me not being able to kill them fast enough.

I feel like I must be missing something vital in my setup but haven't figured out what. Anyone want to take a look at my char to see what i'm doing wrong?

Dying Sun, Cinderswallow Urn, and Tombfists would definitely help you out damage wise, but yea we're kind of in a crappy situation right now with damage unless you just go pure damage deep delver style.
I see, think i'll reroll for now. Thanks for the response though :D

Something should i change? Now grinding awakened multiple projectiles, and got currency for awakened chain. Don't feel like i want to change life flask, its QoL cuz when collecting loot from legions on caustic ground i'll die 5 times, thinking more about gear.
Lets think about 3.10 Delirium.
What you think about Cluster jewel for this build -
"Blanketed Snow" + "Cold to the Core" on Large cluster jewel
and "Pressure Points" + "Basics of Pain" on Medium cluster?
"[3.9] Xeno's Hollow Palm Technique Pathfinder"

3.9 hollow palm technique with bow... Nice build, nice build...
"
agarwean wrote:
"[3.9] Xeno's Hollow Palm Technique Pathfinder"

3.9 hollow palm technique with bow... Nice build, nice build...

I'm working on the build guide. It used to be a dex stacking guide but it's out of date.
Why not just make a new thread for a new build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info