[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

Got an ETA?
My second character is using Hollow Palm with Cyclone. I started with Smite and was 100% lightning, but Cyclone is nice for Delves with the movement and the regen while moving.

Nowhere near the damage of Smite though but I have a lot of improvements to make. It's certainly an interesting build not being able to wear gloves or use any weapons/shields. Resistances are getting tricky.
"
xj1337 wrote:
Got an ETA?

I'm super addicted to tarkov at the moment but I will try to get around to it. There's a few different playstyles you can do and I think that pathfinder will outperform the berserker build people are running
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
I'd like to point out that we're in 3.10 almost 3.10.1
"
Viktranka wrote:
Why not just make a new thread for a new build?

Only had like 2 posts last patch so it seems the build has moved on from this guide in league. It seems most people play icicle mines. I will upload a backup for the old guide version
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Hey,
I crafted this two, do you think one of these is worth Multimodding? Which Mods would be worth crafting?

How much more powerful is a min-maxed dex stacking build compared to a min-maxed phys conversion build (assuming we're in standard)? Thinking about switching but not sure if it's worth it...
Last edited by alex355game on Apr 24, 2020, 8:27:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info