[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

uhhh i have some questions regarding item choices and alternatives.

regarding amulet, what is the pros/cons with regards to using marylene's fallacy in terms of overall dps in mapping and bossing?

regarding flasks, what are your thoughts on using wise oak assuming i can make all my resists the same AFTER dying sun flask
"
Skrible wrote:

regarding amulet, what is the pros/cons with regards to using marylene's fallacy in terms of overall dps in mapping and bossing?

regarding flasks, what are your thoughts on using wise oak assuming i can make all my resists the same AFTER dying sun flask

Marylene's is a good amulet

cons of marylene's is that you have to invest more into crit, which is hard with limited stat points on a normal build. for delve it's op though. If you can balance resistances, wise oak is a very good choice for both survivability and damage.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Last edited by FamilyManZed on Oct 17, 2019, 12:02:29 AM
"
"
Skrible wrote:

cons of marylene's is that you have to invest more into crit, which is hard with limited stat points on a normal build. for delve it's op though. If you can balance resistances, wise oak is a very good choice for both survivability and damage.

how much crit do u think i will need to invest?

will corrupted crit implicit gloves and crit watcher's be enough? or do i need a crit chest too? i prefer to use hyrri chest tbh
"
Skrible wrote:
"
"
Skrible wrote:

how much crit do u think i will need to invest?

will corrupted crit implicit gloves and crit watcher's be enough? or do i need a crit chest too? i prefer to use hyrri chest tbh

yea that's good. lots of people grab the dazzling strike node too if they go marylene's.
Revised the build, dropped the Barrage, focused on Tornado Shot.. Thank you for the guide!

Deathless UE:
https://youtu.be/BPI54WfYUG8
I'm not sure why the build uses TS without any phys to cold conversion?
Is LA used because the QoL of shock?

Is it because the cold damage gets so ridiculous that initial damage tyoe doesnt matter anyway? :D

Got most of the items down for a dex stack build now, will be very interesting!
Last edited by poggazoo on Oct 19, 2019, 5:03:34 AM
"
I'm not sure why the build uses TS without any phys to cold conversion?
Is LA used because the QoL of shock?

Is it because the cold damage gets so ridiculous that initial damage tyoe doesnt matter anyway? :D

Got most of the items down for a dex stack build now, will be very interesting!

This build stacks flat elemental damage so physical damage doesn't really matter at all.
I have to pee brb
how much dex do i minimally need for for this build? i have 700 so far and i havent gotten a brutal restraint yet
"
MyKiel02 wrote:
Revised the build, dropped the Barrage, focused on Tornado Shot.. Thank you for the guide!

Deathless UE:
https://youtu.be/BPI54WfYUG8

Do you have a path of building for this - looks great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info