[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

Is this a build for me if I have around 20 ex to spend, already have a 6link bow to craft and 6 link loreweave, a barrage enchant starkonja's head. And I want a build to do all content and level to 95.

Was considering between this and cyclone 2h crit/noncrit slayer.
"
Eetfawk wrote:
Is this a build for me if I have around 20 ex to spend, already have a 6link bow to craft and 6 link loreweave, a barrage enchant starkonja's head. And I want a build to do all content and level to 95.

Was considering between this and cyclone 2h crit/noncrit slayer.

Yea 20 ex should be enough considering you already have most of the items, but then again I have no idea what the console market is like. Hyrri's Ire is better than loreweave by the way
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Last edited by FamilyManZed on Jul 10, 2019, 2:31:32 PM
How about survivability? I like to not rip a lot :P
"
Eetfawk wrote:
How about survivability? I like to not rip a lot :P

I don't die very often. But bow builds are about dodging stuff and killing everything on the screen instantly to avoid dying. Btw, that vaal mask with +2 ts arrows you are wearing will chance into a fractal thoughts, which is the best helmet in the game for this build. On PC, fractal thoughts with TS enchant is like 60ex in league
Last edited by FamilyManZed on Jul 10, 2019, 5:36:33 PM
Should I now risk annulling or craft suffixes cant be changed scour multimod? Annul has a rip chance of 33%, other way costs 2 ex but is prolly a GG bow?

After multimod, what else to craft?

Edit: divined to 3 to 5 and 18 pen. Should I keep or go for perfect 20 pen? :P
Last edited by Eetfawk on Jul 11, 2019, 1:58:31 PM
"
Eetfawk wrote:
Should I now risk annulling or craft suffixes cant be changed scour multimod? Annul has a rip chance of 33%, other way costs 2 ex but is prolly a GG bow?

After multimod, what else to craft?

Unavailable

Edit: divined to 3 to 5 and 18 pen. Should I keep or go for perfect 20 pen? :P

you need attack speed and crit so since multimod is a suffix you'll need to try to annul multi. Alternatively you can lock prefixes and scour, then multimod
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Think scourge arrow would be decent with this setup? Just swap enchants and gems.
What is the BiS corrupt on gloves? Crit?

Thinking which to buy.

Also, what would my final craft be? 16% pen? Something else?

Edit: While getting the build rolling I dropped the ultimate reason of POE. Now I have a headhunter for the first time ever. :P

Last edited by Eetfawk on Jul 13, 2019, 2:00:16 PM
@majtyftw

Yes, scourge arrow works great

@eetfawk

Last prefix I would go for %cold damage/freeze. Also you dropped HH? From Legion I guess? That is absurdly rare, congrats!
Yeah! I know and that’s awesome. Also chanced +2 TS enchant Fractal Thoughts in around 500 chance+scours.

Thanks for all the help and answers, will get back to how the build functions. At level 83 still setting up I am quite squishy. Should i go for crit corrupt on shapers touch gloves? Is that the best choice?

How would I best craft these?

Last edited by Eetfawk on Jul 13, 2019, 4:57:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info