[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

Just got the build up and running yesterday and no surprises, it's absolutely crushing considering how much I've invested into it. Managed to divine the Brutal Restraint to give roughly 100 total flat Dex combined with 15% increased Dex.

Let me know if you see anything that can be improved, although at this point it might just be some GG corrupts. Have you tested out Scourge Arrow as a single-target alternative? This is my first proper min-maxed bow build so I can't pretend to be an expert on which skill performs best in that scenario, but it seems to be a popular choice so I was curious.

Anyway, thanks for the write-up!
"
sn0rf wrote:

Let me know if you see anything that can be improved, although at this point it might just be some GG corrupts. Have you tested out Scourge Arrow as a single-target alternative? This is my first proper min-maxed bow build so I can't pretend to be an expert on which skill performs best in that scenario, but it seems to be a popular choice so I was curious.

Anyway, thanks for the write-up!

Your welcome! Also I dislike scourge arrow, but it does work pretty well. And imo the best change you can do for your build is get a brutal that gives 16+ flask effect and ele/proj damage, then craft 33% reduced flask charges/14% increased effect of your flasks on your belt. Gives you 30% more flask effect, which gives you an additional arrow from Dying Sun and juices up your other flasks too.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188

Made that while trying the bow, thinking to craft multi mod + cold damage/freeze + ele pen and worth running this build as CoC with ts/barrage linked in CoC?

Not sure if CoC gimped the bow or not lol

should i roll for another bow or is this good enough

I bought the base with an extra bleeding mod and hit the annul. Crafted mods almost rolled entirely perfect. Amazing.
"
Navixo wrote:

I bought the base with an extra bleeding mod and hit the annul. Crafted mods almost rolled entirely perfect. Amazing.

how much was the base?
"
And imo the best change you can do for your build is get a brutal that gives 16+ flask effect and ele/proj damage, then craft 33% reduced flask charges/14% increased effect of your flasks on your belt. Gives you 30% more flask effect, which gives you an additional arrow from Dying Sun and juices up your other flasks too.

I have 30% fask effect in total and I don't have one additional projectile. I think it works from 50% as desired.
"
Xenhil wrote:
"
And imo the best change you can do for your build is get a brutal that gives 16+ flask effect and ele/proj damage, then craft 33% reduced flask charges/14% increased effect of your flasks on your belt. Gives you 30% more flask effect, which gives you an additional arrow from Dying Sun and juices up your other flasks too.

I have 30% fask effect in total and I don't have one additional projectile. I think it works from 50% as desired.

Yeah I ran some calculations on PoB and came to the same conclusion as well. It's definitely at 50% flask effect which you would get if you were a Pathfinder. Personally I'm running a Deadeye because it just gives you so much juice in terms of speed and damage. At my level of investment, where I'm off-screening everything and deleting T16 Guardians in half a second, the status immunity from Pathfinder is almost completely irrelevant. Even at just over 4k life as a Deadeye, I'm chaining rippy T16s deathless with no problem.

Even if you did manage to get all that flask effectiveness + some ele/proj damage nodes from a Brutal Restraint, I don't think you'd be able to match my current +100 Dex/15% increased Dex variant (at least based on my numbers anyway).
Farming white sockets in standard right now then I have something crazy to post for you all tonight!

"
Xenhil wrote:

Right, what I meant is pathfinder gets 20% increased flask effect from the ascendancy, then you get 30% more on your tree and belt and it will give you an additional projectile (which requires 50% increased flask effect in total!)

It is finished

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info