[3.7] RavioliMusick's Divine Ire Totems - League Starter - SHAPER DOWN - Kamehameha All Content!

"
Damspy1 wrote:
Hey i recently tried this build and found myself a soul mantle, i 6 linked and im running 2 kikarazu and the reduced curses node and it feels amazing, having 6 totems completely destroying all the map is insane.Thanks alot for this build im having a blast(literally)

if you're using a soul mantel on 2 kikazaru rings to keep your curses on you, make sure to also add a Self flageration jewel to your passive tree. as it will add up to 20% extra dmg for each curse effecting you as well as letting an additional curse be effecting you, it's a really nice dps increase for minimal investment.
"
sephrinx wrote:
How do you prevent the totems from dying instantly? Fucking annoying.

I find that I'm spending half the tiem re summoning totmes because they just get 1 shot and don't even get to cast.

Positioning, usually. I cast them on the opposite side of the boss so we're flanking them.
Check out www.RavenousEternalHunger.com for PoE inspired metal!
"
"
sephrinx wrote:
How do you prevent the totems from dying instantly? Fucking annoying.

I find that I'm spending half the tiem re summoning totmes because they just get 1 shot and don't even get to cast.

Positioning, usually. I cast them on the opposite side of the boss so we're flanking them.

Additionally, you can spread them out so cast two one on point and two on another, like a triangle. That's the problem with all totem builds they fall easily to boss AoE
Got enough currency to test build out with Soul Mantle and 2x Kikazaru and Self-Flagellation , will post update.
Last edited by RAVoltaire on Jun 14, 2019, 12:18:10 AM
"
Got enough currency to test build out with Soul Mantle and 2x Kikazaru and Self-Flagellation , will post update.

Yeah this is, without a doubt, a superior experience. Going to update this build to make it a progression so if people want they can chase these uniques, however I just spent 30c for 2 rings, 1 5L Soul Mantle, and Self-Flagellation, so.... not unattainable by any means
EDIT-

This is a great build! It's been really fun - it is slow to fire, but it deals so much damage it's great.
Last edited by Renzenku on Jun 15, 2019, 11:14:15 AM
hi wanted to try this after cyclone, any update?
"
Cyterizz wrote:
hi wanted to try this after cyclone, any update?

Just got a promotion, been swamped as a result. Hoping to update the whole thing tomorrow with progression but so far it is still amazing.

Quick notes: Crit multi is DPS god, and Faster casting is absolutely mandatory for this not to feel like a garbage build. Testing possible lvl 85 tree and honestly between survivability and dps it's amazing.

Until then, going to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Updated PoB for my current 3.7 Build: https://pastebin.com/4WFCJ4qS

This is shredding all content thus far and thanks to @Apoc8 and his version of the Divine Ire Totem build, we're working together to draft up two separate versions of this build (based on budget and time commitment).

You can find his build here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2475241

Don't like that two separate players are collaborating on building two separate versions of the same build????

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Huge edits and updates to this build coming in the next couple hours. Again, if you're using the original PoB Pastebin, you'll do just fine. This is just adding progression, in case you want to invest more into the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info