[3.7] RavioliMusick's Divine Ire Totems - League Starter - SHAPER DOWN - Kamehameha All Content!

Gameplay videos uploaded!
Check out www.RavenousEternalHunger.com for PoE inspired metal!
edited
Last edited by faust1987 on Jun 5, 2019, 12:16:08 AM
Only one nerf to this build in 3.7 - abyssal jewels offer less added spell damage. Not much of a QQ, CLEARED FOR 3.7 SHENANIGANS!

Please feel free to offer more edits/improvements to the build! Would love to see what others have in mind for improvements.
I also ran DI totems in Synth, but with Soul Mantle, Multitoem support and Disintegrator. Managed to do Shaper deathless. Really thinking of trying it with wands in Legion.
https://pastebin.com/vAchVCTB

Modified your PoB import with a 3.7 Soul Mantle variant at level 85. With the new Sanctum of Thought and 2 Kikazaru rings we get 100% reduced effect of curses meaning we don't have to concern ourselves with any downsides and instead use totem spam to stack up curses for the Self-Flag jewel. We also get a 7 link with 5 max totems this way. PoB says that Concentrated Effect was the best gem at least for boss dps but I'm sure you could mess with a few different ones. The Kikazaru's make it easy to keep Lightning in mind for The Wise Oak flask. Tree may not be perfect but I designed it to be a bit tankier with the Divine Guidance ascendancy point (40% MoM).

The new precision gem I believe will definitely be worth running since it has just a small flat mana reservation. 186 mana reserved for 20% Area of Effect and 59% crit chance. Note that we do lose the 2 auras from essence worms in this variant and I don't think a MoM should really run heavy reservation auras but I'm sure you could go more glass cannon if you wanted.

I'd still stick Alira at league start but could maybe see a 2 point passive switch later on when you have more crit and resists sorted.

Let me know what you think if anyone is interested I think soul mantle totems are gonna be strong with not having to think about downsides of curses at all.
"
lordaverage42 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/vAchVCTB

Modified your PoB import with a 3.7 Soul Mantle variant at level 85. With the new Sanctum of Thought and 2 Kikazaru rings we get 100% reduced effect of curses meaning we don't have to concern ourselves with any downsides and instead use totem spam to stack up curses for the Self-Flag jewel. We also get a 7 link with 5 max totems this way. PoB says that Concentrated Effect was the best gem at least for boss dps but I'm sure you could mess with a few different ones. The Kikazaru's make it easy to keep Lightning in mind for The Wise Oak flask. Tree may not be perfect but I designed it to be a bit tankier with the Divine Guidance ascendancy point (40% MoM).

The new precision gem I believe will definitely be worth running since it has just a small flat mana reservation. 186 mana reserved for 20% Area of Effect and 59% crit chance. Note that we do lose the 2 auras from essence worms in this variant and I don't think a MoM should really run heavy reservation auras but I'm sure you could go more glass cannon if you wanted.

I'd still stick Alira at league start but could maybe see a 2 point passive switch later on when you have more crit and resists sorted.

Let me know what you think if anyone is interested I think soul mantle totems are gonna be strong with not having to think about downsides of curses at all.

Definitely a great improvement to the build! However I like league-starters because they require little to no specific uniques (sort of like SSF). I'd say this is a great next step for this build though! Well done
Infused channeling does nothing for totems. It's useless in your 6-link setup.
Also, why faster casting? Does it make the totems cast faster?
Last edited by Scallywag2 on Jun 6, 2019, 1:58:18 PM
The new skill gem for Infused Channeling came out last night saying that it doesnt affect totems anymore. What is going to be the best alternative?
"
Eldarill wrote:
The new skill gem for Infused Channeling came out last night saying that it doesnt affect totems anymore. What is going to be the best alternative?

I don't think this is the case. Infused Channeling to my knowledge still grants a 20-39% More Multiplier to the spell it's connected to. I don't see any changes in the patch notes depicting what you are describing.
"
Apoc8 wrote:
"
Eldarill wrote:

I don't think this is the case. Infused Channeling to my knowledge still grants a 20-39% More Multiplier to the spell it's connected to. I don't see any changes in the patch notes depicting what you are describing.

I was also under this impression, however if that's the case... I was toying with the idea of throwing in Hypothermia. Due to the built in nature of cold damage in our spells its a 39% MORE spell damage that we'll consistently have, unless there's specifically a "Monsters have 90% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments" on the map, but even then... Still gonna be pretty chilleh bud ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info