[3.7] RavioliMusick's Divine Ire Totems - League Starter - SHAPER DOWN - Kamehameha All Content!

Thanks for this build! New to the game and new to leagues and am giving this a try before tomorrow in standard. Curious, is the POB pastebin link 3.7 friendly? If not, how long before you'll be updating that? Just want to make sure I am not putting points where they are not supposed to be! <I make enough mistakes as it is>
"

Definitely a great improvement to the build! However I like league-starters because they require little to no specific uniques (sort of like SSF). I'd say this is a great next step for this build though! Well done

Yea you can definitely run tabula or even just a random 4-5 link armor in the early league start with this build. As long as you are on trade league i don't think soul mantle and 2 kikazaru rings are much of a stretch to get going (even 5 linked soul mantle should function okay) but yea I would just not go down to the curse reduction trait until later once you have the few pieces in place and the rest of the tree should be really similar. I'm probably gonna push for a 5 linked soul mantle before a tabula personally but lots of variables to work with on a fresh league start of course. Good luck with your build.
"
lordaverage42 wrote:
"

Definitely a great improvement to the build! However I like league-starters because they require little to no specific uniques (sort of like SSF). I'd say this is a great next step for this build though! Well done

Yea you can definitely run tabula or even just a random 4-5 link armor in the early league start with this build. As long as you are on trade league i don't think soul mantle and 2 kikazaru rings are much of a stretch to get going (even 5 linked soul mantle should function okay) but yea I would just not go down to the curse reduction trait until later once you have the few pieces in place and the rest of the tree should be really similar. I'm probably gonna push for a 5 linked soul mantle before a tabula personally but lots of variables to work with on a fresh league start of course. Good luck with your build.

Wonderful. Thank you so much!
"
Eldarill wrote:
The new skill gem for Infused Channeling came out last night saying that it doesnt affect totems anymore. What is going to be the best alternative?

This appears to be correct, though it says Totems cannot gain infusion, however it still has "supported still deals 40% more damage". Assuming you are correct, I'd say switch to Hypothermia and either get cold spell damage added on an abyss jewel, run Herald of Ice, or run Hatred once you have an essence worm.

Also as an update, the mana nodes after Mind over Matter have moved, so I'm switching up the tree a bit. Updating PoB pastebin right now as well as leveling tree and updated some notes both in PoB and on the main post.

Hope this all helps! Lets keep the discussions and testing going! Makes my heart soar seeing the community engaged in a build I made hahaha
Check out www.RavenousEternalHunger.com for PoE inspired metal!
"
lordaverage42 wrote:
"

Thanks mate! Keep me posted on your progress and feel free to message me in game! I'm not popular enough yet to be bothered by it hahaha.
Also, In regards to Infused Chanelling. It always said that totems didn't gain infusion (they don't). The only change in 3.7 was to do with the physical damage reduction so it should still be a good support gem to run in every sense.
"
BadKittie wrote:
Thanks for this build! New to the game and new to leagues and am giving this a try before tomorrow in standard. Curious, is the POB pastebin link 3.7 friendly? If not, how long before you'll be updating that? Just want to make sure I am not putting points where they are not supposed to be! <I make enough mistakes as it is>

Updated!
"
lordaverage42 wrote:
Also, In regards to Infused Chanelling. It always said that totems didn't gain infusion (they don't). The only change in 3.7 was to do with the physical damage reduction so it should still be a good support gem to run in every sense.

If that's the case I'll update the PoB and just leave a note to test either, though Infused Channeling seems the better option...
Well, just did my first ever shaper kill with this build! Video is up, and is terrible because I suck at this game, so to recap....

1. Build is Shaper viable
2. Need to not suck and understand the fight's mechanics
"
"
BadKittie wrote:

Updated!

You rock, thank you!! - Now, to wait 8 and a half hours...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info