[3.6] Divine Ire Totems - Budget - League Starter - Kamehameha All Content!

Hey guys, my name is Rav and this is my first build guide I am still leveling this build due to university/work/life but I wanted to finally have the courage to post a build and hopefully have it grow with help from the community!

VIDEO
Soon.....

PoB PASTEBIN
https://pastebin.com/vNGU8Qfw

PROS & CONS
Pros/Cons
+ Cheap league-starter
+ Can run all map mods
+ Can scale very well with investment
+ HC viable with adjusted tree
- Totem style is consistent, but boring

GEAR
Spoiler

LEVELING
Spoiler
Level with Freezing Pulse until you get Arc. Level with Arc until you get a 4L then attach it to Spell Totems. Swap out Arc for Divine Ire afterwards

ASCENDANCY & PANTHEON
Spoiler

ASCENDANCY
1. Pursuit of Faith - +1 Max Totems
2. Ritual of Awakening - QoL + Damage Boost

DPS OPTION
3. Conviction of Power - Charge generation
4. Illuminated Devotion - Damage Boost

SURVIVABILITY OPTION
3. Divine Guidance - More Mana = More eHP
4. Sanctuary of Thought - More Mana = More eHP

PANTHEON
Soul of Lunaris (Major)
Soul of Shakari (Minor)

SKILLS
Spoiler

CHEST - MAIN SKILL
SPELL TOTEM, PHYSICAL TO LIGHTNING, FASTER CASTING, LIGHTNING PENETRATION, ELEMENTAL FOCUS, DIVINE IRE

RING 1
ZEALOTRY

RING 2
HATRED

HELMET - MINIONS
SUMMON LIGHTNING GOLEM, HERALD OF PURITY, ONSLAUGHT, BLIND

GLOVES - CURSE SETUP
CONDUCTIVITY, INCREASED DURATION, SPELL CASCADE, ARCANE SURGE (lvl 8)

MOVEMENT SKILL
FLAME DASH, FASTER CASTING, ARCANE SURGE (lvl 6)

SURVIVAL
IMMORTAL CALL (lvl 3), CAST WHEN DAMAGE TAKEN (lvl 1), INCREASED DURATION

PROFIT???
ENLIGHTEN in every other slot, level up to level 3 then corrupt and pray to RNGesus!

CHANGELOG
Spoiler
March 17, 2019: Build Created

Check out www.RavenousEternalHunger.com for epic demon-slaying metal!
Last edited by RavioliMusick on Mar 18, 2019, 6:47:15 AM
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2019, 10:25:09 AM
RESERVED - Because that's what the big kids do
Check out www.RavenousEternalHunger.com for epic demon-slaying metal!
Just some suggestions

Infused Channeling is a flat 39% more damage, I would replace elemental focus with it.
I do not like Elemental focus in general because it means you can't shock, freeze or ignite etc
I would also take Controlled Destruction over lightning penetration

I would put Phase run into your survival and make it a 4slot, I find this adds to my survivability . Just my personal preference.

as far as leveling, I used Arc totem while also casting Storm Brand until I had 3 totems.

I am no expert, just trying to add to the conversation and help.
In the past leagues I have always done the totem arc, in this I decided to focus on divine ire, always following as a basis for the tree of skills the excellent build of arc totems,

the main differences of gameplay, between the two builds is the immediacy in the casting of magic, divine ire is much slower and therefore it is easier to be hit by neimic dani first, in this case I opted for the three drangos helmet , which allows me to block or slow down the enemies, for now at this level it seems to work well, in late game it is likely that it will have to be replaced.

Having purchased a 6 link armor at a low price, to make some gem experiments and more, what I can say for now is surely the multitotem is almost mandatory, it helps a lot against the multitarget and it seems effective even on the individual.

In order to have a greater boost, in some parts of the game I decided to make some variations on the tree by taking a cue from another discussion always on totem ire.

I apologize for the very bad English

p.s
the suggestions made by zaniix, however, are interesting....
Last edited by genegenerator on Mar 19, 2019, 8:52:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info