3.6.1 Hotfix 2

"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
Incompetence honestly why did you fuck with it in the first place?

It's not GGG fault dude u just need to play better and find some maps.

you know, its not devs fault if u are bad at the game.

It is GGG's fault for sucking streamer's dong and ignoring everyone else. Once the players leave, so will the streamers, then they will be left with no one else.

''play better and find maps'' is that supposed to even make sense btw?
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"

You really shouldn't project your ideas to me it doesn't make you look good and whatever you just said literally made no sense whatsoever.

You see what single person is all that it took to notice something was wrong and you're going to say Havoc is bad at this game too for not finding maps right? Yeah that's your entire logic basically.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 17, 2019, 7:36:45 PM
fuuc, i just bought a bunch overpriced cause i thought it's a long time challenge

m(
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
GGG, am i a joke to you?
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Where is the fucking asset loading powerpoint fix?

Lockboxes. Perandus. Syndicate. Bestiary. These are all broken.

But MUH MAPS.
"
andreicde wrote:
Once the players leave, so will the streamers, then they will be left with no one else.

it's rather the other way around.just look at those "kripp brought me here" posts.

if streamers don't provide a build at elague start anymore so people can just start PoB to be settled, 80% have to think themselves ...

"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"

Actually it is their fault when you dump all of your currency into your highest maps, over and over, and run them until you have nothing left, and get no returns. Nice bait though.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
vio wrote:
"
andreicde wrote:
Once the players leave, so will the streamers, then they will be left with no one else.

it's rather the other way around.just look at those "kripp brought me here" posts.

if streamers don't provide a build at elague start anymore so people can just start PoB to be settled, 80% have to think themselves ...

That would work if a popular streamer starts playing POE, but not if they are a POE streamer only. As of right now, they are catering specifically to POE streamers.
FIX RANDOMS CRASH !
eventually understandable, who wants to watch ggg's advertisement squad running t5 maps with level 95 chars?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info