3.6.1 Hotfix 2

"
element9999 wrote:
oh well, rectifying what i was saying before, did 15x t15, dropped 2x t15 0xt16... thats weird.

Similar problem here, before the hotfix i was sustaining my t15/16s well, but after the hotfix, my map drops have been really shitty
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:
"
element9999 wrote:
oh well, rectifying what i was saying before, did 15x t15, dropped 2x t15 0xt16... thats weird.

Similar problem here, before the hotfix i was sustaining my t15/16s well, but after the hotfix, my map drops have been really shitty

same, cleared 15 t16 maps, got 3 t16 in return, thats impossible to sustain maps anymore
sorry but map drops are still trash. i find myself leaving poe to play something else after running out of maps within an hour of mapping. rarely do i ever get a tier up from the map im running.. when i say rarely i mean its painful because theres nothing else you can do so I log off and play something else
map drops are absolutely garbage.
"
Ashriel wrote:

Actually it is their fault when you dump all of your currency into your highest maps, over and over, and run them until you have nothing left, and get no returns. Nice bait though.

Reminds me of:

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."
I cant even pass tier 7 maps. I got a few tier 9 - 10. Used chisel - vaal all shit on them but couldnt get enough to keep them up. Now i cant even get 8-9tiers. And one more thing, always SAME maps drops !!! There is no way to do bonus objectives without buying huge amount of maps, like wtf. Map drops are still shit !!!
They did slightly increase the map drop but still it is not sustainable.

Ggg please do something, or if we really need to buy maps to progress Atlas, just say it.
How are you meant to sustain or go up in map tiers when all you get is t3's, 4's and 5's when running t10 maps? The map drops are horrible. There's no way you increased them or maybe it's my account that is broken.
How much of a increase in droprate? because a 0.00001% increase is also a increase in droprate.

From what i am seeing i am still stuck on tier 3-4-5-6 maps, i alch all of them and i still never go above tier 7.

Am i missing something?
Yea, I think I'm done with this league.

I bought most of my "Next Tier" maps in the vain hope that it would increase my map completion bonus and thereby increase my "Next Tier" drop rate. Apart from the map that Zana gives you for completing the next level of quest I've gotten only 4 "Next Tier" maps.

I know how to use currency on my maps and did fine in Delve and Betrayal. I've bought my way into each tier I've completed from players along with the 10-15 ignored whispers to sellers (Per map). I now find someone listing a map in the next tier and offer to purchase 1 of each map of that tier from them. (That strategy really helps) limit the endless whisper ignore that is trade.

I loved Delve and Betrayal (I think my SSD made betrayal better for me than some) but this league... meh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info