3.6.1 Hotfix 2

Adjusted across the board? Or specifically from synthesis mechanic?
Derrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppp.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Always on top of things. GJ GGG
can a bitch get her hat back
Incompetence honestly why did you fuck with it in the first place?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

It's constantly being fucked with...with new leagues and content especially. This isn't shocking news.
can a bitch get her hat back
Last edited by MissApril on Mar 17, 2019, 7:27:10 PM
What the fuck? Lmao
Why remove the quant from the zana mods then? :D
I mean I don't mind more maps but still...
"

They do it all the time, every league. They just, as Chris would say, "got it wrong" this time.

Who knew people like being rewarded for running content. Having 16/159 maps completed at level 83 felt terrible, but no, it took (of all things) a tweet from Havoc to get anything done about this. 10 days into the league. Now if we can fix Betrayal integration, and for the love of God, do something to make this league worth interacting with.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"

It's not GGG fault dude u just need to play better and find some maps.

you know, its not devs fault if u are bad at the game.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Mar 17, 2019, 7:31:41 PM
I ran two tier 12+ maps since you guys "patched" it but I only get tier 8-9 maps. So I don't think it worked.
"
Ashriel wrote:
"

They do it all the time, every league. They just, as Chris would say, "got it wrong" this time.

Who knew people like being rewarded for running content. Having 16/159 maps completed at level 83 felt terrible, but no, it took (of all things) a tweet from Havoc to get anything done about this. 10 days into the league. Now if we can fix Betrayal integration, and for the love of God, do something to make this league worth interacting with.

Precisely. This is only because high-viewer streamers have said something about it. I've seen it mentioned numerous times by numerous people over the week and I only heard something from GGG after Havoc posted the tweet and Baeclast mentioned it.

What exactly has GGG been up to for this last week that the result is only now getting out? How did the previous change make it through testing?

And most importantly, what is GGG doing differently to mitigate it happening again?
Last edited by FathomWheel on Mar 17, 2019, 7:33:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info