[3.8] Mai Cedere's MF windripper money maker: 187% IIQ 218% IIR speed mapper (ALL Content EASILY)

Have u shattered mobs alots? i personally would use Increased Crit chance over chains on the TS. Since it's able to get 100% crit this patch. Otherwise build is pretty close to mine :D
Hello mai, thank you for the awesome thread. I have benefited a lot from your POB link on the mirror thread now that you have decided to make a thread for it, just great. I also have a question; does mirage archer work with quant gem. Because I haven't been using it because of that. Thanks in advance.
You're more than welcome to change around links, I find that I shatter everything yes.

As for mirage archer with IIQ gem, yes it does benefit from IIQ has mirage archer inherits your stats and support gems.
Crafter of many items.
All items for sale. Can contact me on forums or in game.

IGN: MaiCedere
Hello Mai_Cedere,

May I ask if it's possible to make a small guide how to craft those item for the MF build ?

Thank you,
+1 ty for guide
Nice guide i enjoy on description of every little thing
Is there a build like this without the magic find?

I'm strugglying to find a LA/Tornado shot/Barrage build for SC without legacy items/rediculous cost/corrupted gear
Well, no magic find and budget/no legacy items is a very different build. Would be best to wait until 3.7 changes are known and then look for new builds for that specific patch.
Crafter of many items.
All items for sale. Can contact me on forums or in game.

IGN: MaiCedere
What are you going to replace unnatural instinct with in the new tree with the recent nerfs?
Was hyped looking at this build until I saw its a standard build and requires legacy gear :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info