[3.6] Mai Cedere's MF windripper money maker: 187% IIQ 218% IIR speed mapper (ALL Content EASILY)

Only i have mana problems with the build? :p
What do you mean vaal haste doesnt work? you click it when its up.

As for mana problems, if you dont have vinktar/mana leech on watchers eye, grab the 0.4% attack leech node right below the herbalism cluster. The one node will fix everything.
The maker of Tempest Thunder, Tempest Locket, Damnation March, Apocalypse Hand, Hypnotic Buckle.... the list goes on.

The most popular Mirror Service Shop in recent memory: view-thread/1755533

IGN: MaiCedere
Hi man good work im noob i have a cuestion i have a hirry dimise quiver is riwald quill much better in terms of damage o
r only a litte? I dont want to pay 3 ex if its only a little better
"
Mai_Cedere wrote:
What do you mean vaal haste doesnt work? you click it when its up.

As for mana problems, if you dont have vinktar/mana leech on watchers eye, grab the 0.4% attack leech node right below the herbalism cluster. The one node will fix everything.


I dont rly know what do u talink about. i can not find mana leech anywhere in the game lol
Last edited by sterm181 on Apr 11, 2019, 9:36:48 AM
"
sterm181 wrote:
"
Mai_Cedere wrote:
What do you mean vaal haste doesnt work? you click it when its up.

As for mana problems, if you dont have vinktar/mana leech on watchers eye, grab the 0.4% attack leech node right below the herbalism cluster. The one node will fix everything.


I dont rly know what do u talink about. i can not find mana leech anywhere in the game lol



NWM i got it :D
Last edited by sterm181 on Apr 11, 2019, 9:37:21 AM
Hello i really wonder why my herald of ice doesnt proc... My carachters are public if you wanna take a look because i'm clueless haha
Last edited by Kingtichat on Apr 13, 2019, 5:39:03 PM
this build can be start with a budget like 10 exa ? i need in priority to farm burial chamber
I've been running a variant of this build basically since my Abyss character migrated to standard, and Mai has provided some great items for mirror service. Just gonna drop a couple opinions about optimization & alternatives below.

I've been testing using a Cinderswallow Urn over double legacy vinktar the past couple weeks and honestly it works almost just as well, which might be nice for some of you who can't afford a 2 mirror flask :P

Another thing is I've been running hatred which I think gives more damage now than wrath and you don't have to have struggle as much finding the intelligence to run wrath, so I've been able to switch my pathing up a bit on my tree.

But the big change is using a +2 arrow quiver with fork support instead of rigwalds. Before, having 10% less damage was too much of a drawback imo, and rigwalds was 100% worth, but not you get 10% more damage with fork support, so that +2 arrows feels really nice. But I've been switching back and forth to test out more. For uber elder, obviously the +2 arrow quiver is better. And I also switch to my +2 barrage helm and that fight is cake.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Syndicate Bench Service: view-thread/2473349
good build ty for that but that jewel prices xd
"
Niico75 wrote:
this build can be start with a budget like 10 exa ? i need in priority to farm burial chamber


good luck getting any one piece of this gear on 10 ex.
MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, EVERYONE AND THEIR DOGS ONLY TALK ABOUT MONEY!!!
16 auras, 3 curses, 1 aspect & SPEED (200%+ MS)
minmaxing, build is now a mystery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info