[3.8] Mai Cedere's MF windripper money maker: 187% IIQ 218% IIR speed mapper (ALL Content EASILY)

Updated to have couple sentences on Zana mods under "mapping"
Crafter of many items.
All items for sale. Can contact me on forums or in game.

IGN: MaiCedere
💲Clean💲guide💲brah💲
@Axdie
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2076866 >>> Wolves of Wraeclast <Wolves>

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093385 >>> Morbid Torc | Old #1 Howa Amulet
"
Mai_Cedere wrote:
I really hope they rework it a bit to be more dps focused, pushing with my phys bowyer would be a blast, 40 million+ dps for no reason lol. Who cares how many shapers you can kill a second we want harder content!

1K+ depth Aul will have way more then 40M hp there's your harder content! ;)
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Yeah pretty sure he also hits for like 20k mitigated damage :P But you're 100% correct
Crafter of many items.

Added a pretty crappy video, my computer is pretty bad so its a tad laggy, but at least it gives people a visual representation of the build.
Crafter of many items.

what stats should i look for if i play synthesis league?

only rare with iiq are amulets...
any suggestion?
The build is really meant to be played with legacy items, however, if you want to try your best in temp leagues at emulating the build. I recommend either a shaped onyx or a biscos, paired with two ventors and goldwyrms in boot slots. You should be able to farm quite effectively and make a lot via the excess returns from IIQ.
Crafter of many items.

Incredibly good guide! Found a lot of smart things to improve my legacy mf. Everything is min-maxed to perfection :P
@slaykor

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Happy you like it!

This weekend I'll try and add shaper/guardian videos/gifs for some extra fluff hopefully my computer doesn't explode.
Crafter of many items.

I just want to thank you for the excellent build! I am having a blast playing it. Right now I am focused on leveling so I am not stacking the MF as much as I should. I am using Atziri's Splendour so I can use my damage watcher's. I have the leech one as well but just not combined. Those are $$$ ;)

I am also playing around using a 2 socket Tombfist.. figured that Main and Intimidate can't hurt and the extra life and damage from the jewels.

The truth is as long as I am paying attention closely I do very well and rarely die in t16's. That being said, I run around so fast that if I lose focus for one second BAM...

I really just run and shoot periodically whether I see an enemy or not to start triggering the cascade of death lol.

Thanks again!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info