Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Please remove genderlocked classes in 4.0

1 want to see 100 different gender classes.

Otherwise you are a racist patriarchal homophobe.
Let's have them fix the game, first.

Tell your wife to get over it. That's a silly issue to have.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
not an SJW, but i would really like to have both male and female versions of each char! that way i can do weird shit like i did on my sorc by putting a massive 2h sword on her and watching her drag it around because she cant hold it up. also i do know a girl who never plays male chars because they dont match her kinda! seems to be a girl thing i guess!

so yeah, +1 to the suggestion
kind regars
"
she does not like playing male characters.

...why? that's silly

so, roleplaying as a man in a fictional universe bothers her, but murdering thousands of people in that same universe doesn't?
"
Rheem wrote:
I am admittedly a casual player and I play with my wife usually. I want her to try new playstyles but she does not like playing male characters. I am aware it is a lot of work for not much payoff but something, anything would be an improvement. I'd even take paying just to make one class look like another.

No. Sorry. Please take feminism somewhere else.
The OP does not realize the amount of work needed to add 7 additional characters including their voices, models, animations and likely more stuff ..... however, the amount of antagonizing crap in this thread is just mind-blowing O__O, and it's only the second page ...

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Guys, please. He can request and provide feedback as much as he wants. He's not being offensive in his opening post and there is no need for all this nonsense thrown at him.

I do agree though, that it's hardly an issue worth addressing from a less casual player point of view, but only GGG knows how they can plan and efficiently use their development time and what they have in store already for the future. Perhaps, as much as it may not seem that way, something like this would fall perfectly in line with something else they have planned and they would be more than willing to consider it. We don't know, you don't know, OP wants this change so he's requesting it and that's totally fine.

Let's discuss why this change would be good or bad for the game constructively and leave the bashing and irrelevant real life social politics out of it.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Voice acting is not a big deal for a game like this. Games with custom character models have found an easy way around not having a billion different voices for each custom character by simply letting you pick from a list of voices in character creation. They also usually differentiate things like "sassy". If they want to go overboard, they could also add a pitch slider so that you could customize the voices.

There really isn't a reason to not have this in a game made these days. The only legit excuse for other games is because separate genders have different combat animations for each class- this game has all that already done since all genders can already use every skill. -Some dialogue may need to be taken out if it's class specific.

Heck, just a MTX that changes the appearance and voice lines to a different class -- no need to build new character models or record new voice lines. I'd happily buy that MTX. (I like totems, but I hate the templar!) It's nothing but a cosmetic change, which fits in exactly with paid MTX.

Make it something like 400 points per class whose appearance you'd like to imitate. Far from cheap, but still a nice thing to offer.

Anyway, I'm heading away; this league isn't doing it for me, and I'm a bit sad that the soul mantle still can't accept totem MTX. Bought a supporter pack to say thank-you for the previous leagues that I did enjoy.
"
KilenWoods wrote:
Heck, just a MTX that changes the appearance and voice lines to a different class -- no need to build new character models or record new voice lines. I'd happily buy that MTX. (I like totems, but I hate the templar!) It's nothing but a cosmetic change, which fits in exactly with paid MTX.

Make it something like 400 points per class whose appearance you'd like to imitate. Far from cheap, but still a nice thing to offer.

Anyway, I'm heading away; this league isn't doing it for me, and I'm a bit sad that the soul mantle still can't accept totem MTX. Bought a supporter pack to say thank-you for the previous leagues that I did enjoy.

Yes, but just because you might be okay with an MTX skin with no voice, no models for the character and no lore, doesn't mean GGG are too and they are the ones in charge. Imagine the bad reviews everywhere if they released such content, and they'd actually be right.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info