Please remove genderlocked classes in 4.0

I am admittedly a casual player and I play with my wife usually. I want her to try new playstyles but she does not like playing male characters. I am aware it is a lot of work for not much payoff but something, anything would be an improvement. I'd even take paying just to make one class look like another.
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2019, 1:37:44 PM
So you're asking GGG to do an enormous amount of work on character models, voiceovers, and animations for absolutely no impact on gameplay, because an extremely small number of players can't be happy picking a CHARACTER in an RPG and developing it their own way?

PLAYING a ROLE in a GAME, as it were?

I have no idea what specifically GGG are working on from day to day, but if it's this and not things that actually matter (for the slow crowd: because they affect gameplay) I for one would be furious.
Yes, let's go ahead and never again improve anything that have nothing to do with gameplay or is otherwise unimportant. Because you say so. Well, let me enlighten you, it's not always about you. No one cares what would your reaction be.
I don't think GGG's gonna make a character of the opposite sex for each class. That doesn't seem real high on their list of priorities.

The best you can hope for is maybe they'll not lock the "characters" to each class. I love the shadow because of how snarky he is, for example, and I'd like to play him as a witch so I can enjoy being a sassy necromancer. I also like the witch for her darkly confident attitude and how she wields 2-handed swords, and I'd love to play her as a slayer for flicker-striking goodness.

PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [current league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Mar 15, 2019, 3:13:29 PM
Watch support just .. remove everything the dude above said, lol.

Hostile!

OT: Try Divinity Original Sin 1 or 2 etc. Great game and has everything you want (except clear speed meta).
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
World’s first real casual to reach ethical 100 without Pure Cheatstones.
Last edited by cgexile on Mar 15, 2019, 3:43:54 PM
There are no classes in the game if you want to play a mage you can pick any of the 7 characters and be a dam good mage. If you want to play a melee warrior you can pick any of the 7 characters and be a dam good warrior.
You and your wife are not the center of the universe dude.
"
AnimeKitty wrote:
There are no classes in the game if you want to play a mage you can pick any of the 7 characters and be a dam good mage. If you want to play a melee warrior you can pick any of the 7 characters and be a dam good warrior.

Ascendancies would disagree.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [current league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!
Non issue. Gender is just a social construct
"
You and your wife are not the center of the universe dude.

They are the center of their universe
Tricine-sodium dodecyl sulfate-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info