[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
oMySunshine wrote:
"
IkarusRDS wrote:

Spoiler
"

Those are some nice gears indeed, but for the belt I suggest you craft %flask effect only, as getting more %flask effect doesn't help us too much but the %reduce flask charges gain can be really annoying, especially when it can affect our 3 charges/s from Pathfinder's node.

That is a good shield but if you ever want to try to get another one, Archon Kite Shield would be the best base as it has 12% all res, which is really useful when we want to stack as much res on rares as possible. +30 life doesn't do too much for us.

+1 Loreweave is nice as it's 7.4% more damage on my setup, but the 77% max res might hurt your survivability a bit. Not sure if it's worth it.

Thanks for the quick return!

Yes, I will change the belt, I crafted this mod by mistake, hahaha, for this build we only need 4%.

Maybe I'll trade this shield for an Archon, my fear was getting overcapped resistance ...

Exactly ! I found it very cool when I saw this +1 Loreweave, but her prefixes are not the best and the fact that it is not 78% made me very doubtful, for now I will be with her, if I see that my survival is low I I will change.

Thank u bro! I will post more details soon when I am "full build"
Last edited by IkarusRDS on Aug 11, 2019, 8:05:07 AM
"
IkarusRDS wrote:
*snip*
Thanks for the quick return!

Yes, I will change the belt, I crafted this mod by mistake, hahaha, for this build we only need 4%.

Maybe I'll trade this shield for an Archon, my fear was getting overcapped resistance ...

Exactly ! I found it very cool when I saw this +1 Loreweave, but her prefixes are not the best and the fact that it is not 78% made me very doubtful, for now I will be with her, if I see that my survival is low I I will change.

Thank u bro! I will post more details soon when I am "full build"[/i][/span]

The thing with this build is that we BARELY cap res, like ~84% res is enough as we have Dying Sun/Taste of Hate which is a fire/cold res flask, they'll bump our fire/cold res another 50% so getting too much overcapped res will make it useless, but getting JUST enough will let us focus on damage and/or other surivability options :D I hope you're having great success with the build as well.
I came back, and this time I came back equipped :P

Again I would like more feedback on my equipment.
I believe it is now very close to "ideal build".

* You are only missing a Watcher's Eye and Jewels.

Something that I may change is my resistances, @oMySunshine gave very wise advice on resistances, mine are at 140%, and only about ~85% would be due to flasks. Most likely I should change some equipment to lower resistances and slightly increase DPS / Life / Survival.

Thanks again !

"
Last edited by IkarusRDS on Aug 12, 2019, 7:03:17 AM
"
IkarusRDS wrote:
*snip*
"

Lol very nice, those gears are better than mine when I first started out, and just a few days ago you were asking about having %spell damage on wand, I'm REALLY impressed :D

You still need to change the craft on belt btw, also pen enchant on boots is nice but it usually doesn't stay up very often especially now that bosses have ads so flat cold enchant would be better overall.

That amulet is really good, just because I'm greedy and I love the quant lol, super jealous. Remember to quality your flasks when you have them.

The gear is really good now, absolutely endgame viable. Now you just need to level up to 90-92, which will give you big life/damage and finish your gem setups.

What I'm even more impressed, and curious about is how you acquire all these expensive gear with just one character in Legion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Spoiler
"
oMySunshine wrote:
"
IkarusRDS wrote:
*snip*
"

Lol very nice, those gears are better than mine when I first started out, and just a few days ago you were asking about having %spell damage on wand, I'm REALLY impressed :D

You still need to change the craft on belt btw, also pen enchant on boots is nice but it usually doesn't stay up very often especially now that bosses have ads so flat cold enchant would be better overall.

That amulet is really good, just because I'm greedy and I love the quant lol, super jealous. Remember to quality your flasks when you have them.

The gear is really good now, absolutely endgame viable. Now you just need to level up to 90-92, which will give you big life/damage and finish your gem setups.

What I'm even more impressed, and curious about is how you acquire all these expensive gear with just one character in Legion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey!

Thanks, but it was all thanks to the wise advice of @Enahkra and especially yours, xD.

This is really hard gear, there are a lot of hard to find prefixes, but on the other hand it's a lot of fun, it's like saying "gearing up can be a science... or an art".

Hey ! Don't use this face with me, hahahahha (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
This is really my first character in Legion, I was a PS4 player and was in the "Test Guild, Please Ignore" guild and last month one of our best members stopped playing PoE, so he made giveaway his HH and I was the lucky to win !!! The problem is that he was a PC player and I was a PS4 player, so I decided to stop playing on the PS4 and came to the PC, sold the HH and now I am enjoying my rich life, xD.

Spoiler

(On PS4 I had only 4ex, hahahah)

Anyway, thanks for everything, I would never have done it without your help, I hope we meet on the battlefields!
Last edited by IkarusRDS on Aug 13, 2019, 6:50:26 AM
"
IkarusRDS wrote:
*snip*
Hey!

Thanks, but it was all thanks to the wise advice of @Enahkra and especially yours, xD.

This is really hard gear, there are a lot of hard to find prefixes, but on the other hand it's a lot of fun, it's like saying "gearing up can be a science... or an art".

Hey ! Don't use this face with me, hahahahha (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
This is really my first character in Legion, I was a PS4 player and was in the "Test Guild, Please Ignore" guild and last month one of our best members stopped playing PoE, so he made giveaway his HH and I was the lucky to win !!! The problem is that he was a PC player and I was a PS4 player, so I decided to stop playing on the PS4 and came to the PC, sold the HH and now I am enjoying my rich life, xD.

Spoiler

(On PS4 I had only 4ex, hahahah)

Anyway, thanks for everything, I would never have done it without your help, I hope we meet on the battlefields!

Damn you lucky bastard :D Well it certainly made gearing a lot easier as you probably know by now, wander gear is expensive as heck. Once you understand the concept of this build (weighted values, inter-gear dependency,..), everything will be a lot more smoother and more natural.

I hope I see you some day as a fellow wander as well. Good luck with your build, maybe upload a Shaper and/or uElder kill while your at it :^)
"
IkarusRDS wrote:
last month one of our best members stopped playing PoE, so he made giveaway his HH and I was the lucky to win !!! The problem is that he was a PC player and I was a PS4 player, so I decided to stop playing on the PS4 and came to the PC, sold the HH and now I am enjoying my rich life, xD.
Welcome to PC and from all I heard gearing up on console (trading for gear) is a complete mess, I heard there isn't a search function so you have to go through thousands of items manually, is that really the case? So I hope you enjoy the upgrade, playing a build that requires let's say triple res helmet and boots would be hard on console if what I heard about trading there is true.
"
Viktranka wrote:
Welcome to PC and from all I heard gearing up on console (trading for gear) is a complete mess, I heard there isn't a search function so you have to go through thousands of items manually, is that really the case? So I hope you enjoy the upgrade, playing a build that requires let's say triple res helmet and boots would be hard on console if what I heard about trading there is true.

Hello, thanks for the greetings!

Initially on PS4 it was just like that, we had no way to "search" for gear, now we have Poe.Trade, but it doesn't work very well and there are very few devices for sale, finding a 6-linked for sale is rare and the price nonsense. Me and my guildmates joked that playing on PS4 is the same as playing SSF, lol.

"
oMySunshine wrote:

Damn you lucky bastard :D Well it certainly made gearing a lot easier as you probably know by now, wander gear is expensive as heck. Once you understand the concept of this build (weighted values, inter-gear dependency,..), everything will be a lot more smoother and more natural.

I hope I see you some day as a fellow wander as well. Good luck with your build, maybe upload a Shaper and/or uElder kill while your at it :^)

Hahahahaha, it wasn't even that hard, I just had to hit a 0-1000 number.

Thanks again for the advice ! As I evolve I will send news, and when I kill Shaper I will post here !
Last edited by IkarusRDS on Aug 13, 2019, 4:18:54 PM
It's worth noting that crafting the wand you suggest for 6-7 exalts is best case scenario considering the bench crafts are 6 exalts and RNG is at play.

This craft can easily cost 8-10 exalts.
Guides(old, not updated)
LL BV Trickster - /1699146
CoC Quill Rain - /1668121
Hey, I have a couple of questions.

How does Power siphon compare to kinetic blast? What are the pros and cons of switching them?

I wanna run Flesh and Stone, how can i fit it in? Would shaped %reduced mana reserved shield be enough?

I wanna start this in the new league but i intend on MFing Lair maps for a week maybe. Which slots can i use for MF and which ones i mustn't?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info