[3.7] Divine Ire Trickster - "Can't Touch This" - 56% Spell Dodge / 67% Evasion / 39% Block

Hi, i am playing hc ssf, want to respec in this build, is there any way to do without a "call of the brotherhood"?
Hi guys, thinking of rerolling my trickster to DI build, but have some questions.

I didnt find anything about
, wouldnt it be good op, if we stack shaped items?

And why this shield, i dont find it that good. what about x2
multicrafted weapons?

Now brotherhood rings, r those msut have? How about 2x shaped ring.. with eternity chest?

"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Hey new question as im levelling new toon lvl 47 now

I got a brother hood ring

When i put it on my dmg doesnt actually chance for 1 dps, I'm quite noob so i know theres a trick

But what is it :P?

50-60%+ of this entire build's damage comes from Trickster Ascendancy, Harness the Void. I'm assuming you probably don't have this learned yet.

Also you need to have Physical to Lightning in your setup to first convert the physical to lightning, so that Call of the Brotherhood can then convert it to cold.

"
Hi, i am playing hc ssf, want to respec in this build, is there any way to do without a "call of the brotherhood"?

Not as good, since this is a damage conversion build, you lose a ton of damage without converting Lightning to Cold. You also lose defensive aspect by being able to FREEZE all monsters (and some bosses) and also SHATTER all corpses, so corpse explosion doesn't kill you... these are important factors for HC.

If you can't get these rings I would probably not suggest Trickster - Inquisitor is probably better.

"
wouldnt it be good op, if we stack shaped items?

And why this shield, i dont find it that good. what about x2
Verified
multicrafted weapons?

Well yes, Eternity Shroud is an excellent chestpiece. But it's purely for more DPS. You can get 10-15 million++ Divine Ire hits with full shaper gear and that chestpiece.

But my build is literally meant to NOT be a glass cannon. 20% Spell Dodge and free Arctic Armor is very strong defensive components. Using a shield gives you more block, more ES, etc.

You can definitely dual wield statsticks but again, you trade defense for offense. Up to you what your build objective is.

For me, I prefer to do difficult content (I like to chain T16 maps, deeper delves, etc.) so I prefer a balanced build.

Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
If you upgrade a snowblind grace to The perfect form does it recolor the sockets? Just wondering since the snowblind would be easier to roll the blues.
So a major thing to look out for with this build is to make sure your light of lunaris has at least 30% block chance if yours does not you will not be able to take advantage of the cerberus limb's life leech with is pretty big.
Could you list some of your favourite mods for hatred/wrath/zeal watcher's eye?
Whats the order of ascendancy when im playing HC?

I took
Ghost dance
escape artist

It will probebly take a while b4 i can take uber ascendancy
which will be better to take then?

Swift killer
or
Harness the void?
Quick question. I accidentaly 6 linked The Perfect From awhile ago, what socket colors and gems you recommend to swap? No way i could get 5 blue on this.
"
F1sherKing wrote:
Could you list some of your favourite mods for hatred/wrath/zeal watcher's eye?

Added a section in the OP:
Spoiler

Suggestions:
Strong
Wrath: Gain % of Physical as Extra Lightning
Zealotry: Enemies effected by Consecrated Ground take % Increased Damage
Zealotry: Gain Arcane Surge when you create Consecrated Ground
Zealotry: % Increased Energy Shield Leech (More of a defense/HC option)

Less Strong
Wrath: % Increased Lightning Damage
Wrath: Increased Critical Strike Chance
Hatred: % Increased Critical Strike Chance
Hatred: % Increased Cold Damage
Zealotry: Cast Speed
Zealotry: % Increased Crit on enemies effected by Consecrated Ground

"
Whats the order of ascendancy when im playing HC?

Harness the Void is absolutely mandatory for this build. Over 50-60%+ of your total damage comes from this ascendancy node, as it provides all your chaos damage from conversions.

(If you don't have 2x Call of Brotherhood, I guess you can take this later, but your DPS will be low).

I'd probably go with Swift Killer last since you can always supplement Frenzy charges with Blood Rage initially.

"

Quick question. I accidentaly 6 linked The Perfect From awhile ago, what socket colors and gems you recommend to swap? No way i could get 5 blue on this.

I'd probably still try to get at least 4 blue (using the 3-blue recipe pray for RNG). Anything less will suck.

Run 4B+1G+1R (or 4B+2G)

For Red, use Added Fire.
For another Green, i'd probably use Added Cold or Ice Bite.

(Red will probably be better since adding Fire damage is good for our Harness the Void conversions, and also lets us Ignite... which doesn't really do any damage but I guess prevents enemies from regenerating shields and stuff. May also open up some cool items to use like Cinderswallow Urn).
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Apr 2, 2019, 12:44:17 PM
Thx for the info so far big help.

As im building some currency to go get some stronget items
Im looking at 2 things...
A watcher eye
And perfect form 5 and or 6 link..

Which would you prioritise?

Report Forum Post