[3.7] Divine Ire Trickster - "Can't Touch This" - 56% Spell Dodge / 67% Evasion / 39% Block

For arcane surge as support gem do you max level it?
"
F1sherKing wrote:
For arcane surge as support gem do you max level it?

Arcane Surge for this build is tricky as it depends on your items.

The problem is AS requires that you spend mana. So you cannot have Eldritch Battery for this (since it turns your ES into your resource).

I would suggest you just run without EB/MOM to run lvl20 Arcane Surge in your 6-L. However, if you want to maximize your EHP once you get some better gear then you can switch to EB/MoM and DROP Arcane Surge for Energy Leech(ES gear ideally, since you need about 35-40% of your total life in ES). 5K Life / 2K ES is a good balance.

You'll always be "leeching ES" because you are spending ES to cast spells/deal damage. Then save for the Arcane Surge watcher's eye.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
how many orbs did it take to get the colours right on your chest? :D
Hi, I just wanted to drop a few words about this build and my experience with it.
First of all I wanted to thank you for making this, it was fun and exiting playing it. I got my character to lvl 95 using almost everything the way you do.
I have killed Shaper, Uber Elder, multiple times. Completed all pure breachstones and killed a few bosses in delve at lvl 83. Also killed Mastermind and a few bosses in Synthesis league. The build does amazing single target damage, specially with multi-modded dagger. The only thing I should say is that I personally failed 2 full attempts at Uber Elder at my first tries just because I wasn't using Cerberus Limb. If the fight is short, and even Shaper, guardians etc usually are since the damage is so high, multi-modded dagger does the most job and you just have your life flask and leech flask to rely on. But if the fight is longer and harder, like Uber Elder or Mastermind I feel like Cerberus Limb is a must have. It's a damage loss, but the damage is still there and leech helps a lot.
The only downsides to the build would be that it's not clearing maps as fast because you insta kill packs, but it goes pack by pack, and not multiple packs like some of the other builds might do. Also it's pretty gear dependant, but the gear mostly is mostly cheap. The only expensive things would be the chest, watcher's eye and multi-modded dagger. The only nessesary thing out of those would be the chest. Personally I wasn't lucky, at the time I didn't have all the needed recipes for the vorici method, so I bought a non-linked chest with 5 blue and 1 green socket like we need, but I spend 10ex to 6-link it. But it's just me. I recommend everyone to use vorici method, and the recipe is not that deep into delve either.
Also I used this build to level as well using standart leveling items like tabula, golrim, etc. As soon as I hit 28 I switched to divine ire set-up and used it all the way to the endgame. Before lvl 28 you can use a lot of stuff, like curses, wave of conviction etc.
All and all this a solid build, with nice surving skills and fun gameplay. Thank you again for making this!
"
Kalithas wrote:

Already mentioned this a few times in several posts but....

Zero.

You need to use the Vorici Jeweler method to 5-offcolor your chest in a practical manner.

I've already crafted 3x Perfect Forms with 5B1G, each try took no more than 1000 jewelers.

If you were to try to chrome-spam for 5 offcolors it would take you roughly 8900 chromes (according to vorici chrome calculator).

Do Not Try To Offcolor With Chromes.

This applies for basically all items in PoE. Especially 4-L items like boots/gloves are super easy to 4-offcolor with jewelers but will take you THOUSANDS of chromes.
Divine Ire Trickster:
Last edited by KooperT on Mar 28, 2019, 4:54:13 PM
"
KooperT wrote:
"
Kalithas wrote:

Zero.

You need to use the Vorici Jeweler method to 5-offcolor your chest in a practical manner.

I've already crafted 3x Perfect Forms with 5B1G, each try took no more than 1000 jewelers.

If you were to try to chrome-spam for 5 offcolors it would take you roughly 8900 chromes (according to vorici chrome calculator).

This applies for basically all items in PoE. Especially 4-L items like boots/gloves are super easy to 4-offcolor with jewelers but will take you THOUSANDS of chromes.

I see how the vorici method is able to save you heaps of chromes to get your 4 or even 5 offcolors. If you need some 4L offcolor gloves it's okay to first offcolor them and 4L them later on.
But if I want a 6L The Perfect Form I have to pay:
- around 50c for a decent rolled one
- around 1000-1500 jewelers to 5 offcolor it
- 1500 fusings to finally 6L it (or pray to RNGesus)

That means I have to invest like 7 ex to get the matching chest piece, right? Ouch.

Thx, Ly
"
Lycidas0815 wrote:
"
KooperT wrote:
"
Kalithas wrote:

Zero.

I see how the vorici method is able to save you heaps of chromes to get your 4 or even 5 offcolors. If you need some 4L offcolor gloves it's okay to first offcolor them and 4L them later on.

That means I have to invest like 7 ex to get the matching chest piece, right? Ouch.

Thx, Ly

absolutelyy does not require 1000-1500 jewelers to 5 offcolor it. I got my 5 off colors in about 300 orbs. Being unlucky I could see maybe 500 but if you're approaching 1000 orbs and still havent 5 off colored your chest I would sell that chest cuz its hexed.
"

I have personally crafted 3x 5B1G Perfect Forms this league... and most jewelers one took was about 700~800. Of course if your RNG is exceptionally bad, it may take 1000-1500+ as you say but that's how PoE works. Regardless even 2000 jewelers is a small FRACTION of the price it would take to use chromes (we're talking 9000 average chromes).

It's also almost always better to try to manually 6-L, in terms of average fusings spent. (Keep in mind it's even EASIER to create 6-links now since you can Hillock-bench quality your armor to 28%, which increased the fusing chance).

On average - yes, it cost roughly 6-7ex to craft one of these. It's not intended to be a budget item - in terms of a minmax perspective, my build (and The Perfect Form) offers a considerable amount of defensive capabilities through Arctic Armor + 20% Spell Dodge (and high evasion) compared to cheaper alternatives. It may seem like a hefty price but... Most 6-link unique chestpieces are going to cost at least 4-5ex anyway, for the fusings.

Worst case you can always run with something like 4B 1G 1R or even 4B 2G, you just have to make some adjustments. You'll lose some DPS but for Red you can run Added Fire, and for green maybe Added Cold or Ice Bite.
Divine Ire Trickster:
Last edited by KooperT on Mar 29, 2019, 9:35:49 AM
"
KooperT wrote:
"

I have personally crafted 3x 5B1G Perfect Forms this league... and most jewelers one took was about 700~800. Of course if your RNG is exceptionally bad, it may take 1000-1500+ as you say but that's how PoE works. Regardless even 2000 jewelers is a small FRACTION of the price it would take to use chromes (we're talking 9000 average chromes).

It's also almost always better to try to manually 6-L, in terms of average fusings spent. (Keep in mind it's even EASIER to create 6-links now since you can Hillock-bench quality your armor to 28%, which increased the fusing chance).

On average - yes, it cost roughly 6-7ex to craft one of these. It's not intended to be a budget item - in terms of a minmax perspective, my build (and The Perfect Form) offers a considerable amount of defensive capabilities through Arctic Armor + 20% Spell Dodge (and high evasion) compared to cheaper alternatives. It may seem like a hefty price but... Most 6-link unique chestpieces are going to cost at least 4-5ex anyway, for the fusings.

Worst case you can always run with something like 4B 1G 1R or even 4B 2G, you just have to make some adjustments. You'll lose some DPS but for Red you can run Added Fire, and for green maybe Added Cold or Ice Bite.

Great answer, as always.

I just went through the list of unique body armors, checking some of the more interesting ones (carcass jack, inpulsa, loreweave etc.) as 6L. You are right, I have to pay 4-5ex already to get a decent rolled 6L one.

Compared to that the more defensive option is not too hefty in price. Guess I'm going to farm some currency then to pay for a Watcher's Eye and the Perfect Form.
Maybe I'll start with a 5L Perfect Form, dropping Energy Leech. That would make it way cheaper to begin with since I'm still running a crappy 6L armor with little hp and no resists. The damage is so high until now (Tier 9-10 maps), that I think I could afford to lose one support gem.

Man, I love this build already (level 85), it is easily the best build I've ever played, regarding my own playstyle and preferences. He is tanky/evasive enough, has a decent amount of dual leech and still feels like a high-impact caster type of railgun shooter. Awesome, simply awesome.
Hey new question as im levelling new toon lvl 47 now

I got a brother hood ring

When i put it on my dmg doesnt actually chance for 1 dps, I'm quite noob so i know theres a trick

But what is it :P?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info