Syndicate lag

Just installed on an SSD, lag is cured for me.
+1
lags lags and lags. Game is unplayable. Ping jumps all the time.
Please GGG do something about this problem, another patch and still nothing.
I AM SO TIRED OF MY CHARACTERS DYING TO STUPID STUFF.

FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME.
Was hopeful after the latest patch notes, but still having syndicate lag as well. Game plays great except for Intervention encounters. As soon as it hits, game either lags me to death or boots me to login screen or kills the game completely. Did not have this issue during Betrayal league, only started with Synthesis. Especially frustrating when intervention encounter pops up at the beginning of a Zana mission with only one portal. Completely kills the mission, no chance to complete it. Could someone from GGG please disable syndicate encounters on the Zana mission maps? At least until the issue is resolved. Also, is anyone else noticing an unusually high number of random mid-game disconnects this league?
i think i have solution. Reinstall. But you have to delete all old files from previous install by yourself. Its works. Normal reinstall doesnt works. Old files makes a problem. After this fresh install game is normal without fps drops and ping jumps ;) i found 2 folders. first about 430 mb and second about 230 mb.. i deleted both before install.
Last edited by Skoczy77 on Apr 18, 2019, 7:59:13 AM
Heya, I am having the same problem. Game runs smoothly all the way with a 30 ms ping, as soon as a syndicate encounter starts the game freezes and I am dead.

Which means I can't level my char -> Can't play the game. :(

Any chance this could be fixed or the syndicate content made optional?
1+

every time the game Frozen when a syndicate member appears.80% of the time I die.
the Game is broken.
Hey, check my thread that i made with the solution for this problem.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2509141

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info