Syndicate lag

Without the 10% xp lost, the lag is at least tolerable. With the lag, & especially syndicate, & real chance of dying due to this & losing process,the game feel more stressful than work.
Last edited by KiadawP on Apr 6, 2019, 1:48:34 PM
This has been happening to me every since the Synthesis Patch. I run map after map fine, but as soon as i hit a random syndicate-spawn map I lag out and die. I have long since quit voluntarily doing the daily syndicate map, but the random spawns still cost me deaths.

Let me put this into perspective: at lvl 89 you gain experience somewhat slowly. So it take quite a few maps to lvl. But since I get a guaranteed death on sydicate spawns I cannot level. I've been stuck at this level ever since the big Synthesis path.

Please please fix.
At this point, I spend several minutes waiting at the portal, 'til all icons load and more. After a map with Syndicate, I restart the game.
i cant believe that at 12.04.2019. one and so month in a league still have lagg at syndicate encounter.People says i need to buy ssd for a game(why,where,who,what), Fix your game ggg!?! If there is a mtx problem youll fix it in a minute
+1

Please work on a solution for this. I have the same issue.

Here are the choices I have now for this game (if I want to play). Run maps.... if I see massive frame and latency spikes I either step out and run a different map (losing the map, sextant use, chisels and any other currency I have put into the map), or run the map with a 90% probability of losing 10% xp (lvl 94 currently). Either way... I almost always lose on syndicate spawn.

Please at least give an update. Clearly this is a widespread issue. Multiple forum posts, multiple reddit threads, multiple youtube vids. All expressing the same issue. I honestly can't imagine what the player base looks like in HC... it has to be a ghost town.

Regards
OP hit this chit right on the head.

/Bump
+1 Trying to do maps with this happening is pointless...

AAANND he's gone...
+1 fix the lag GGG priority fix please!
Today in 3h gameplay I lost more exp than gain due to syndicate raids....
Was about to buy some sh*t but can't even play without stressing me out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info