Syndicate lag

So as we all know by now many users die to syndicate lag syndrome. Portal appears, syndicate jumps out, 5-10 second lag and then you die. This happens to me also.

So I made a character that can't die to that shit, and now it just sends me back to the log in screen when they come out of the portal. Yes I have did the whole delete shaders and run the GGPK defragment. Yes I have a decent computer that ran the game flawlessly before this patch to put syndicates in.

We are losing exp, time, maps, completions we are trading/paying for because we don't have those maps and just to get shit on by a syndicate that takes that piece of money you spent away from you for nothing.

GGG consider taking syndicates out until this shit is fixed. I've had enough of this shit. You are making people quit your game every single day.

I will be posting about this frequently in this section of the forums until someone from GGG replies somewhere with an update as to what in the fuck is going.

Last edited by Omnireborn1 on Mar 13, 2019, 4:31:07 PM
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2019, 2:11:12 PM
I'm one of the many other people this is happening to.
I know it's not an issue with my PC I ran this game fine before syndicate and run all other new games on max settings. Please fix this GGG :'(
Bump
I have the same problem. I had no problem while the syndicate league was live but now i do...

I enter a map, and the syndicate shows up (assasinate) and i can't do anything.. i hear the sound, next thing i see is i am dead.
Good to see that i am not the only one and it is a general problem. Hope they will fix it.

The caravan/fortress is ok... it is the assassins that are causing the freeze.
Oh thank god, I'm glad I wasn't the only one suffering from this issue. Hahaha ^^;

I didn't had any issue while the syndicate league was live as well, but in this synthesis league whenever they appear out of no where or in a mass crowd I will start to lag very badly. My ping even went up to 760ms+.

There was one case that POE even crashed due to them appearing out of no where. I even checked to make sure that my connection was great and everything but it is always only when the syndicate appearing that would cause me problems.

It's a pain in the butt whenever they appeared and I lagged to death, 'cause I usually encounter them like in the last few areas of the map.. Which is ridiculously far from the start. Wasting quite a bit of time to travel back. Sigh. :(

i always lag and dc when facing syndicate.
how can i fixed it?
PRAISE THIS POST! please fix this problem. mapping/leveling isn't fun when this bug is killing me every so often and losing my exp.
I've recently returned for some poe fun and have the same issue. Any syndicate content lag spikes me hard.
Same -- I think I'll go play League of Legends until this gets figured out by way of disabling or the issue gets resolved.
Same issue, game ran smoothly for the past ~2 months i've been playing, then as soon as the syndicate patch drops i get the crazy lagspikes and a frozen screen for 5-10 seconds whenever a syndicate encounter triggers, be it assassination, lab, fortress or transport.

Tried everything suggested elsewhere except a full reinstall, nothing helps.

Hope it gets solved, for now trying to exp is pointless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info