Syndicate lag

Same shit, really frustrating
I'm having the same issue. I have died all but one time to Syndicate: Intervention lag and have disconnected more than a third of the time due to it. It was only causing minor lag during the league, but after they rolled into the base game for this league, it has been killing my game every Syndicate map.

Edit: Finally got back into the game and the entire map instance has expired. Before now I had only lost one portal and a life to this lag. But losing an entire map pisses me off. Enough so that for the first time I may have to walk away from the game. Don't care how good your game is if every level has a 10% chance to disconnect me.
Last edited by dustin1819 on Mar 18, 2019, 9:02:46 PM
Yah I quit years ago because of massive lag spikes to come back to try POE again and then get hit with massive lag spikes on syndicate. Not impressed with state of game.
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
If you love completely random disconnections POE is the game for you!

Do you love it when you crash to desktop! Me Too GGG!

Please Sir may I have MORE random crashes!

ME LOVES IT!
Insane lag on areas with Syndicate encounter, please fix this issue GGG.
+1
+1
Erenor / Kaenro / Xharos / Darksidious / Apoorman / Tarparina

To see whether I'm currently online: poestatistics.com/users/erenor
1+

Super frustrating being this is my first league playing this game, the loss of xp feels crazy bad.

Dev's could put a feature to 'pause' the investigation by interaction with Jun or something til they fix this.

no potato
Bug makes the maps with syndicate on it unplayable. Fps drops to 0, ping goes up to 500+ and the game crashes.
Problem still persists, i just died to this bs before game thrown me to the login screen. about 5 seconds of 1 fps then death message then i got disconnected. Lost a map charge, too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info