[3.6] Soulrend Dualwield EB MoM Trickster Starter/Endgame viable

"
shishkabob wrote:
"
Honza82 wrote:
How much is the bow alone?

He said 22 ex in the parenthesis right behind his total build amount

oh thx, didnt read that. it can be done cheaper btw. just crafted the base.

"
Honza82 wrote:
"
shishkabob wrote:
"
Honza82 wrote:
How much is the bow alone?

He said 22 ex in the parenthesis right behind his total build amount

oh thx, didnt read that. it can be done cheaper btw. just crafted the base.

Yeah, you can do it cheaper if you got the lucky to craft. I, personaly, dont have lucky to craft (my lucky is just for Jewels) or link items. But congratz in doing it! This bow is a BIG boost to the damage. If u can affort a +1 Level of Socketed Gems and +2 Level of Support Gem, in the implicits, them ur done. U just melt any boss os map no matter what.
dont worry, ill need the 22 ex for sixlinking it ;)

i just bought this but iam not sure how the temporal chains works do i have to get the gem or it auto applies it ?
and if i run it with the despair in the bane do i have to take the apply additional curse node ?
ty
you need the gem, but it doesnt reserve your mana.
i run malevolence, grace and temp chains. all 3 reserve 50% mana, which wouldnt be possible without the amulet.
"
Honza82 wrote:
you need the gem, but it doesnt reserve your mana.
i run malevolence, grace and temp chains. all 3 reserve 50% mana, which wouldnt be possible without the amulet.

i run discipline marv and i`ll buy the gem of temp now
ty for info

Last edited by LostC0ntrol on Apr 7, 2019, 10:27:30 PM
Hello everyone!
I'm kinda noob in crafting so can someone explain how can I craft this kind of bow?
P.S. since I'm playing on ps4 I can't just buy It. It takes a LOT of time to seek this kind of bow on the auction (even if someone selling it). I think even if someone would sell it, the price would be around 20 mirrors or something (for example qotf costs an exalt).
"
Mr_pink68 wrote:
Hello everyone!
I'm kinda noob in crafting so can someone explain how can I craft this kind of bow?
P.S. since I'm playing on ps4 I can't just buy It. It takes a LOT of time to seek this kind of bow on the auction (even if someone selling it). I think even if someone would sell it, the price would be around 20 mirrors or something (for example qotf costs an exalt).

You need to craft fractured bows that have +X to level of socket gems on each bow to have a chance at synthesizing a bow with that implicit. Just finding the bows outright would be tricking and currently any high demand synthesis fractured craft base would be more than something like a QOTF base atm.

I've very lightly been min/maxing my version of this build.

clearspeed is great. bossing is great, these spells are just broke.

I've spent a little bit a money being too lazy to craft things myself, so I've probably spent like 10-15ex on items that I didn't find (found wands, purchased belt/rings/6l qotf) I haven't run POB but with 15 with stacks soulrend should be in the 900k-1mil dot dps range. I play farily casually so I still haven't gotten to do any sort of uber eldering or anything although shaper deathless was a breeze.

Seriously though non-ailment chaos damage multiplier mod is busted, and if i was going full investment I'd probaby grab 2 implicit wands over bow (I'm just not that into the +X level bows myself). I crafted the amulet myself just for the damage multi and beast crafted some mods around and and added the area of effect with leo (there is no 15/15 aoe + ailment multi necks currently being sold atm).

Overall you can modify this however you like to play (I don't like cheesing my tree for minion damage nodes so I focused on non-ailment damage multi) and as long you have a basic understanding of how the spells interact with each other and flasks and everything you'll have good time. I do everything with a QOTF and it's fine so I wouldn't worry about swapping it out for bossing if you don't want to just don't play like an ape.

GG
Last edited by chowderfuh on Apr 22, 2019, 7:47:09 PM

slightly modified the skill tree (no minion nodes)
destroying everything, 6 linking the chest is next for swift affliction

edit:

Last edited by Shacarius on Apr 27, 2019, 11:41:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info