Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.6] Soulrend Dualwield EB MoM Trickster Starter/Endgame viable

Now that Devouring Diadem is dropping tremendously in price...like 40 to 50 chaos...what's the preferred aura set up? Im also rocking Perfect Form, well will be rather, so I am assuming Arctic Armor, Malevolence...with the less mana reserved I am assuming we can fit one more? Maybe grace? Also assuming we ONLY respec the two points required for EB.

In another note, I am enjoying running a wand that has curse with level 10 despair on hit and running temp chains in my Bane set-up...meaning I pathed to Whispers of Doom and has been running solid with that. Wand only was like 20 chaos with non-ailment chaos DOT multi, spell damage and increased DOT.
Hmmm... I do actually run a grace :D Would highly reccomend that just to raise your evasion without flasks. You could also consider haste, run a blasphemy temp chains and just ignore bane/give it a different multiplier so you always have temp chains. Besides that I'm not really sure lol I'm personally playing a new build/been busy but if you found any ideas besides those I listen let me know! That wand sounds sick btw great idea
In terms of defence, isn't it better to be only MOM?. If I use only mom version I get around 5k life, 1.3k ES and 2k mana. Our mana is protecting the ES and ES is protecting our life plus with Patient Reaper we recover our life, ES and mana. Isn't that better than the full EB version?? (5.3k life + 2.5k ES in my case)
"
garantivil wrote:
In terms of defence, isn't it better to be only MOM?. If I use only mom version I get around 5k life, 1.3k ES and 2k mana. Our mana is protecting the ES and ES is protecting our life plus with Patient Reaper we recover our life, ES and mana. Isn't that better than the full EB version?? (5.3k life + 2.5k ES in my case)

1. EB is so good because we don't need an essence worm and we can reserve all of our mana. With an essence worm, solstice virgil, and devouring diadem you could run a god like amount of auras/curses/bullshit, a lot more than you could without reserving all of our mana.
2. The survivability is amazing without dropping EB. Using EB lets us have more damage with malevolence as well as another aura for defense anyways.
It probably is more survivability to go with what your saying, and feel free to go it and tell me how it plays, but I just didn't need 8.3k effective life lol. For sure try it out though!

I rolled the 38% weapon with alts. I've spent less than 1 ex total. I'm hoping to eventually multimod a tier 1 rolled wand and get a perfect wand with arcane surge. I'm using discipline and malevolence to reserve mana. The glove setup lets me run bane as a pseudo 7 link and lets me run temp chains, despair, and enfeeble. I'll swap discipline for grace when i get my ES up. I've only done maps up to tier 6.

Currently 4k hp at level 85, but 6 more life nodes coming up.
Last edited by jbmcarth on Mar 24, 2019, 9:45:08 PM
Nice build, mate. This new Trickters is insane and im enjoying so much to play with. Im actually running an MF version that my friend made, but still OP! I was kinda insecure with this build at first, but when i got to action it just feels awesome. I can do T15-T16 maps (skipping the boss) with this setup easily but I'll change to a solid gear later to do Uber Elder and go hard delving.

"

PS: Still without MF boots, but Ill get it ASAP.
"
Nice build, mate. This new Trickters is insane and im enjoying so much to play with. Im actually running an MF version that my friend made, but still OP! I was kinda insecure with this build at first, but when i got to action it just feels awesome. I can do T15-T16 maps (skipping the boss) with this setup easily but I'll change to a solid gear later to do Uber Elder and go hard delving.

I like the MF idea! Glad you can farm t16s with it.
"
"

I like the MF idea! Glad you can farm t16s with it.

Yeah, i mean, its not like insta delete the mobs, depending on the map mods, but yesterday i cleared the Shaper Guardians (the mobs not the boss) with 5 ppl in the party and it was an "ok" clear speed. Can be better with rly good wands + inspired learn tho.
hello
iam trying ur build as a 2nd char
and i noticed u say ( In a perfect world we would have Devouring Diadem )
if i have the money to buy it should i do it instead of a hubris circlet ? and if i bought it what would i do with the node of Eldrich battery ? or should i prioritize buyin another item ? ( i have around 1 and half exalt )
sorry iam noob in chaos builds its my first ever
"
LostC0ntrol wrote:
hello
iam trying ur build as a 2nd char
and i noticed u say ( In a perfect world we would have Devouring Diadem )
if i have the money to buy it should i do it instead of a hubris circlet ? and if i bought it what would i do with the node of Eldrich battery ? or should i prioritize buyin another item ? ( i have around 1 and half exalt )
sorry iam noob in chaos builds its my first ever

Don't get devouring daidem with that budget. Stick with the original build for now, get a 6 link queen of the forest/perfect form/kinstugi, get a 21/20 soulrend, get decent wands, than get a devouring diadem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info