[3.6] Soulrend Dualwield EB MoM Trickster Starter/Endgame viable

So I'm trying this build, and I bought this thing:

So I now have a whole wand of empty gem slots. Any suggestions for what to put in it? I was thinking something minion-y, since we have some passives for that already. Golem? Spectre? HoA? Or something completely different?

This is my 2nd build this league.

I found the qotf and diadem so I went for eb - MoM.

So far everything yellow tier maps and everything is fine and pob for scaling looks insane once gems are lvld and everything.

a BIG boost for this build will be an elder amulet with non-ailment over time multi (with good/decent mods can be 100K dot damage) and all my jewels have been self crafted.

Haven't done final lab yet but will soon. If I upgrade to 6l SR (honestly not that required) I'll drop in a swift affliction. so far so fun.

I'm one level from my last reservation node and I'm swapping in zealotry for discipline. It pretty major for DPS boost.
Last edited by chowderfuh on Mar 31, 2019, 7:11:51 PM
I've made a variant of your build (just have changed some things) with some min/max and this is the result.

Major changes are the using of Impresence (Chaos version), Witchfire Brew, Essence Worm to Zealotry (Grace and Malevolence goes to Devourin Diadem with Enlighten 4), Wither totem and only Temp chains in Bane.

Total DoT DPS: 700164.4 (Shaper/Guardians: 398390.6)

What do you thing?

https://pastebin.com/Z0xN0TE5
Last edited by Lugo95 on Mar 31, 2019, 9:10:57 PM
My question was answered already in the video, I'm so stupid. :D you can delete this reply.
Last edited by Stephen3000 on Apr 1, 2019, 8:52:35 PM
"
stylpe wrote:
So I'm trying this build, and I bought this thing:

So I now have a whole wand of empty gem slots. Any suggestions for what to put in it? I was thinking something minion-y, since we have some passives for that already. Golem? Spectre? HoA? Or something completely different?

Pretty neat boots man. I think I personally just leveled extra stuff after awhile honestly, but a golem kind of sounds nice its free survivability/damage or w.e.
"
I've made a variant of your build (just have changed some things) with some min/max and this is the result.

Major changes are the using of Impresence (Chaos version), Witchfire Brew, Essence Worm to Zealotry (Grace and Malevolence goes to Devourin Diadem with Enlighten 4), Wither totem and only Temp chains in Bane.

What do you thing?

I think thats fucking awesome lol. I didn't push it that far, but I'm glad you did. How does it feel? And how much ex would you say you pumped into it so far
"
"

What do you thing?

I think thats fucking awesome lol. I didn't push it that far, but I'm glad you did. How does it feel? And how much ex would you say you pumped into it so far

Actually, I made some changes again after search for more options and end up like this for now.

"

PoB says 940k and 535k DoT DPS in shaper/guardians.
Still have some things to improve like and essence worm elder base with Mark of Shaper but this is like 12ex more and so far i've spen more then 30ex (22 just the bow).

And how it feels? Well, I've melted Shaper today. Still with potato mechanics in the fight, but got it deathless. Looking foward to defeat Uber Elder or Aul now. And maps is so smooth! Im really enjoying this build!
Last edited by Lugo95 on Apr 2, 2019, 9:17:26 PM
How much is the bow alone?
"
Honza82 wrote:
How much is the bow alone?

He said 22 ex in the parenthesis right behind his total build amount
Started to try this build some after I did a 87 Arc Templar (which I felt limited on for some reason), deleted all and restarted this season and I just had to try this one after watching your youtube clip lol.

So far enjoying it alot, hopefully end up buying Celestial Cats too haha!

Just hope I can get past 87 on this now since I'm quite new with just 400h or so now.. (low considering how much some people have!).

Anyway, thanks for a nice build and easy to read and follow. Thumbs up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info