[3.6] Soulrend Dualwield EB MoM Trickster Starter/Endgame viable

"
bridgR wrote:
sold that wand again, for 26 chaos =S

and rolled myself

sadly, there is also it got place for a prefix, no option to craft +% chaos damage on it =(
i can only craft incr. Damage over Time on it. That normal?

BUT - what's WRONG with my gear?!?

`

I think arcane surge is pretty decent craft for budget (craft is like 1 alch or something), more spell damage and cast speed, since we cant get arcane surge any other way with EB
"
sivertry wrote:
"
bridgR wrote:
sold that wand again, for 26 chaos =S

and rolled myself

sadly, there is also it got place for a prefix, no option to craft +% chaos damage on it =(
i can only craft incr. Damage over Time on it. That normal?

BUT - what's WRONG with my gear?!?

`

I think arcane surge is pretty decent craft for budget (craft is like 1 alch or something), more spell damage and cast speed, since we cant get arcane surge any other way with EB

Yeah, seems pretty good. I just don't want to sacrifice damage for it, but in a lot of cases it actually will make you do more damage lol.
Really nice job with the thread and pob. I went through all the same streamers and builds and being a lazy jackass didnt put them together. Kudos to you Frosty.

Level 82 and hit some nice drops.

This build feels so smooth and strong. And it literally does not need gear.

I can definitely say that the 2 wanding is what you wanna do in SC.

I am currently getting my atlas up and I have had 0 problem with anything so far. I will hopefully remember/arse to write another recap after I finish uber and/or league.

I'd say my gear hovers around 9 ex now. Getting 6 soulrends on switch and then hitting a 21 gem along with 20's on other is my next step.
The belt needs to go after which I cant fiddle with single pieces efficiently anymore. Dying Sun will be nice if I ever hit the hat enchant.

Ghost Shroud is OP and stacking evasion makes you a racecar WHILE clearing mobs offscreen.
Good afasia :D Currently sold all that shit and just having fun crafting, been kinda lucky and printing currency lol so I'll prob make an uber elder farmer next for fun

lol corrupted this first temple on this char leveling
Ok, I bought this for 30C

And for some reason, on the DPS tab I still get a higher value with another wand, which only has 30% increased spell damage, nothing else, and a T2 lighting flat damage.

Does this build scale incredibly well with flat damage, or is something wrong?

Don't look at the tooltip at the very top. Hover over your soulrend ability and look towards the bottom, there will be a number saying how much damage you do per second. That will be a LOT bigger than the white tooltip number at the very top. The very top number is the on hit damage, mine is around 10k, and my damage per second at the bottom was 220k ish tooltip damage.
my 2 new wands, crafted myself! =D >> only bad +%spell-dmg roll yet on the 2nd
I got myself

and it's a pretty neat increase in damage AND defense, since I now slow nearby enemies. I'm just a bit perplexed since it says "Despair now has 100% reduced mana reservation", but despair isn't an aura, so what does that even mean?

I was considering spending 3 passives to get the extra curse node, so that Bane also applies Despair AND temporal chains. Do you think that's a good idea?

Also, for anyone looking for more sustain, investing in a top tier ES helmet really makes a difference. I switched from:

to:

And my total ES skyrocketed from 1000-ish to over 2000
Last edited by UnMuffino on Mar 21, 2019, 3:28:40 AM
Also, getting the 2-curse node on the tree (3 points investment) and getting a warlord mark ring seem to be a nice addition to survivability if you don't want to give up queen of the forest. I got this for 70c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info