PlayStation 4 Release Date: March 26th

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING FINALLY, GG FOR GGG

gamer4life
"
GilNightmare wrote:
:( my ps4 is not PRO :(

maybe you think "PS4 Pro Enhanced" but that doesnt matter, you can still play on regular PS4
gamer4life
I read online that you're looking into cross-play once the PS4 version is out.

That'd be awesome tbh, and I'd probably fully switch to PS4 once this is implemented.

Also, its off-topic but I agree with the people asking about bringing races back.
Nice nice, this deserves to be donated by buying points
I'm quite sure it's gonna delay till 1 April and then... APRIL FOOL's DAY!
"
aevias87 wrote:
I'm quite sure it's gonna delay till 1 April and then... APRIL FOOL's DAY!

bite ur tongue pls
gamer4life
Hi all! Nice news, the PS4 version will allow us to use our pc account or we have to create a brand new one? Also, microtransatios and chars will be linked so we can play the same game/ account on both platforms? And it'll be paid or everyone can download it and play free like on PC?
"Choose not to believe"
People who are wondering how they will "survive" the two week wait might consider diving into the Xbox forum histories (but be warned, some scenes may not be appropriate for the cheerful).

I do no know how the game's performance will compare to that on Xbox, but on Xbox

I do not know the PS4 hardware, but on original Xbox or Xbox S, an SSD will greatly (oh so greatly) improve your experience. One tester even found that it makes the "X" perform a little better. On Xbox you would really want one (because of load times - which have been recently improved, but knocking 5 seconds off 30 is not going to save many players the frustrations).

Consider getting your internet connection up to snuff. Hard wire connections probably matter more on Xbox than massive down load speeds. The game really cannot tolerate much in the way of packet loss. Common refrain: "but my box works perfectly with every other game that I play".

Not all movement skills are equal on Xbox. So Flame Dash generally works, but Leap Slam and Whirling Blades for examples can be problematic.

It would likely be useful if GGG revealed how flasks will work on PS4. Flask use can be a little awkward on Xbox (better I am told if you have an Elite controller).

POE generally rewards planning and preparation. You have some time on your hands. Good Luck and enjoy. The game has no rivals.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
so does the ps4 release come ready with all the crashing and disconnect features that the xbox version has?
"
Tzimisces wrote:
Hi all! Nice news, the PS4 version will allow us to use our pc account or we have to create a brand new one? Also, microtransatios and chars will be linked so we can play the same game/ account on both platforms? And it'll be paid or everyone can download it and play free like on PC?

I am speculating, but I really expect that PS4 will be the same as Xbox.

So it will be as "free" as it is on PC (I think of it as Pay2Enjoy). Since none of your MTX will likely transfer, you will have the opportunity to contribute right away.

Your PS4 account will probably not be linked to your forum ID. IF so, you can use a forum ID but only stuff you have on PC will show up on your account. So no matter how much your spend on console, or how glorious your console characters may be, you will appear as a typical cheapskate troll unless you have something on PC too .... There only are "PC" accounts, for now. I do see signs that this may change (realm="pc" in the quote string).
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info