Introducing the Unique Collection Tab

IF only 1 of each can be stored go to hell ;]
So this only have 1 slot for every unique?
In plain Kiwi English... ye naaah bro.
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
cool cool!!!but what about aa uniques?
Unique tab is awesome!

Please add option to set default new league tab order so that I don't have to drag my unique/map/currency tabs every league through 80 premium tabs, to the left, at the beginning of the list.
FINALLY!!
ZOUNGA !!
This is so nice! Thank YOU!
Most of the uniques of this game are trash so its not worth buying i guess but its nice to see more stashes, im waiting for fossil/res stash tab which is urgent!!
"In addition to storing one of every unique item ..."
So we still need to store the rest in other tabs?

Spoiler
"
TheJackula wrote:
For those wondering why its 1 of each item. This is almost certainly a technical limitation. Items that have variable mods cannot be stacked. Currency and stackables are unique items that cannot differ. The map tab works because while maps are able to differ there is a section for each type of map (think of these as categories). In order to have multiple of each unique you would need to have a sub tab within the tab (similar to the way the map tab works) for every unique item in the game. This is 850+ i believe. Can you imagine how horrid a tab with 850+ sections would be to use? By only stacking to 1 you are able to instead have the sub tabs be item categories such as unique weapons and the individual slots be for each item (similar to the card tab).
Technical limitation apologist gtfo.
Last edited by Tnargav on Mar 12, 2019, 3:12:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info