[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

^ I'm not OP who prob has a way better response, but the Soul Mantle is pretty inexpensive. I know a 6-L is very enticing, but a 5-L isn't too bad either and it's very affordable if buying the prophecy. A 5th totem can be achieved via a shaper shield w/ +1 totem enchant which also isn't too bad if you get a budget one till you map for more currency.
"
Exiledstra wrote:
^ I'm not OP who prob has a way better response, but the Soul Mantle is pretty inexpensive. I know a 6-L is very enticing, but a 5-L isn't too bad either and it's very affordable if buying the prophecy. A 5th totem can be achieved via a shaper shield w/ +1 totem enchant which also isn't too bad if you get a budget one till you map for more currency.

Makes sense BUT there is still the point that in his video he casts 2 totems at once which means he uses "Multiple Totems Support" and this is NOT in the guide
"
BastiBär wrote:

Makes sense BUT there is still the point that in his video he casts 2 totems at once which means he uses "Multiple Totems Support" and this is NOT in the guide

That comes from Ritual of awakening ascendancy node for hiero also, which this build uses.
"
BastiBär wrote:
Sooo as i understand this only works as you intend if you got 6L Soul Matle and the other mandatories.

Since this could take a huge amount of time/currency in season, can you pls state what has to be altered in the line of gems and/or the skill tree.

I think i can get a Tabula Rasa or Loreweave pretty much faster than a 6-L all blue Soul Mantle :D

With shown gear and setup all i can see are 3 totems at a time.
to get 4 you need "Multiple Totems Support which you didnt use.

In your stream-video you clearly use it.

thx in advance

1. You can start with only 5-link Soul Mantle. It cost like 35c on LSC PC. But with only 5-link you get 6 link totems (spell totem comes from mantle). So you just drop spell totem jewel and change it for Inc. Crit. Strike - and thats boost you damage.
Rings cost like 2-3c and Self-Flag jewel 1-2c.
As you get Soul Mantle you get +1 totem what up you to 4 totems (hiero ascendacy required) and + 25% spell damame that increased damage of your totems. With Self-Flag jewel you get HUGE ammount of damage when you have like 10 curses on you.
Loreweave doesnt come 6-link, its just a 6-socket. So you need to link it by yourself and you can just waste a tonn ammount of fusing for this and its better to sell them and get 5ex to buy a 6-link mantle that will provide you a 7-link totems!

2. You get + 1 from hiero ascendacy and +1 from soul mantle and +1 from ancestral bond.
So you get 1 basic + 1 + 1 + 1 = 4 totems :)
Last edited by BeDarkAndy on Jun 14, 2019, 4:36:46 AM
Alright alright. Didnt see the hiero node. thx for all the help! :)
Hello, I do not speak English well and I will use the translator, Sorry if something is not understood.

I'm following the guide since I started playing and I'm 84 lv and on Tier maps 7-9.
Now, there are times that I do not know what item to choose or what not.
Could you be so kind as to put the stats to priority in an item? (weapon, helmet, armor, amulet, etc ... etc).
that is, I see that you have stats for the level phase, but then? which is better and which is not?

Thank you very much, since I do not know what to buy and what not.
Last edited by lokianimee on Jun 15, 2019, 2:54:03 AM
Hey, I´m very new to the game and wondering - is Choir of the storm a good item for the build? To me it Looks like it´d fit very well - thanks in advance

/edit: Okay, found a thread saying it does not work.
Last edited by buddyer on Jun 15, 2019, 5:24:43 PM
I have been running this in HC this league for a few days now.

If I sacrifice crit nodes (and crit in general) for life, any idea how much this will affect the build?

I get the math (less crits, less damage, longer to kill), and that's fine with me.

Here is my assumption:
If the trade-off (of taking life instead of crit) equates to: more life and survivability AND taking longer to kill things, it means I will just have to spend more time killing stuff. But stuff* will still die in a reasonable time frame right?
* By 'stuff', I am not referring to uber shaper or uber atziri etc. or targets with insane life pools, I am referring to map bosses from say T8-T14).

At least, that's the logic to me.

Am I missing something here?

Looking for advice.
There's devils on each side of you with bottles in their hands.
You need one more drop of poison and you'll dream of foreign lands.
Hi Mr Sean Connor,

I really am liking the build and appreciate you posting it. One thing I am confused on is the +to all attributes on the necklace/amulet. It seems like this isn't needed for any gems or gear so was there a specific reason to pick it over spell damage, lightning damage, etc?
How much life do you get without MoM? Was thinking about this build but since we will have a good amount of crit, how about removing elemental focus and, possibly, controlled destruction, also drop MoM and use EB with wrath+herald of thunder+herald of ice?

We could use instead of elemental focus a added cold damage gem or something else. Has anyone tried something similar? Would it be viable? Personally I love the effect of freezing enemies and making them explode, if this work it will be a mass shattering on the screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info