[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

Great build dude, really enjoy playing arc totem, but I got one quick question.
What's the point of MoM if mana reservation is like 75%, leaving you with like 500-800 mana max with good mana rolls. Or maybe I'm missing sth :D
Last edited by Grubons on Jun 10, 2019, 3:58:18 PM
Hello,

This setup is right ?

Immortal Call Setup
R-R-R-G - (Sockets)

- Immortal Call (Lvl 20)
- Cast When Damage Taken (Lvl 1)
- Increased Duration (Lvl 20)
- Vaal Haste (Lvl20)

CWDT will proc with vaal haste and immortal call level restrictions ?
Also confused regarding the CWDT / Immortal Call / Vaal Haste as well at the levels given :3
"
Exiledstra wrote:
Also confused regarding the CWDT / Immortal Call / Vaal Haste as well at the levels given :3

Hi!

i just updated the levels for CWDT - (lvl 20)

Regards, mrseanconnor
"
Grubons wrote:
Great build dude, really enjoy playing arc totem, but I got one quick question.
What's the point of MoM if mana reservation is like 75%, leaving you with like 500-800 mana max with good mana rolls. Or maybe I'm missing sth :D

Hi!

Well, i had around 1000 mana last league and with the MoM and accandensy extra 10% we are at total 40% damage taken as mana, i think its good when a huge hit is taken on us.

But if u dont got so much mana on your gear you can just take away MoM for other points :)

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
EgoBrasil wrote:
Hello,

This setup is right ?

Immortal Call Setup
R-R-R-G - (Sockets)

- Immortal Call (Lvl 20)
- Vaal Haste (Lvl20)

Hi,

I just updated the levels for that combo.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Havock5700 wrote:
"
EgoBrasil wrote:
Hello,

This setup is right ?

Immortal Call Setup
R-R-R-G - (Sockets)

- Immortal Call (Lvl 20)
- Vaal Haste (Lvl20)

Hi,

I just updated the levels for that combo.

Regards, Mrseanconnor

Thanks, also you can put in the pro list, this one is extreme viable at consoles. Congratz and thanks again.
Two Questions:

1. Is Void Battery X2 an Option here?
2. Could you add more detail on rares and slots and how you'd build them or give advice on levels of like good>great>god tier examples and or Unique items that are acceptable as you get more geared out or are not in a situation where you have god tier Rare items.

Great build thank you
Might be a dumb question, but in your POB you have Elemental Focus linked to Arc. Wouldn't that remove the ability to apply Shocked? Is Herald of Thunder enough to apply shocked?
Sooo as i understand this only works as you intend if you got 6L Soul Matle and the other mandatories.

Since this could take a huge amount of time/currency in season, can you pls state what has to be altered in the line of gems and/or the skill tree.

I think i can get a Tabula Rasa or Loreweave pretty much faster than a 6-L all blue Soul Mantle :D

With shown gear and setup all i can see are 3 totems at a time.
to get 4 you need "Multiple Totems Support which you didnt use.

In your stream-video you clearly use it.

thx in advance
Last edited by BastiBär on Jun 13, 2019, 11:07:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info