[Retired Thread] Wallach's Hierophant Holy Flame Totems (Old)

"
VsegdaOdin wrote:
skill tree is not updated yet :(

Ah thanks for reminding me, their skill tree page is updated now.

I've added a level 95 skill tree link for the main PoE website skill tree calculator (though I do recommend using Path of Building if you can just to see the suggested skill tree progression for each tier of Labyrinth).
LV56 with no deaths. My main problem is the mana cost (have a Tabula and every totem costs me +100 mana). But thanks to Ritual of Awakening I regenerate like 100 mana/s, so that's okay.

One thing I would like to ask is, what are some recommended uniques LV40+ that I could use till I get my hands on a shaper shield + scepter?

Thanks in advance!
"
Rvban wrote:
LV56 with no deaths. My main problem is the mana cost (have a Tabula and every totem costs me +100 mana). But thanks to Ritual of Awakening I regenerate like 100 mana/s, so that's okay.

One thing I would like to ask is, what are some recommended uniques LV40+ that I could use till I get my hands on a shaper shield + scepter?

Thanks in advance!

I think the most notable one for us in that level range is Nycta's Lantern, but if you're already 56 and using a Tabula it's not terribly relevant. Weapon-wise I'd just try to get the best rare weapons you can, either a pair of wands or sceptres.
so which would be better? 2 x essence worms or these?

"
Eag1e wrote:

Circle of Anguish for sure. Unfortunately they are no longer part of the game, so you can only get your hands on them in Standard.
"
Wallach wrote:
"
Eag1e wrote:

Circle of Anguish for sure. Unfortunately they are no longer part of the game, so you can only get your hands on them in Standard.

Yeah, i'm giving standard a try for a while
ok, i'm very confused here. Why is it, most of my gear is better than what your using, yet my max dps according to PoB is 1.18M? and that' even with 2 x Circle of Anguish rings
"
Eag1e wrote:
ok, i'm very confused here. Why is it, most of my gear is better than what your using, yet my max dps according to PoB is 1.18M? and that' even with 2 x Circle of Anguish rings

Path of Building shows you the damage per totem, not the total of all of your totems together.
So, on maps that reflect damage am i just going to have to resign myself to resummoning the totems a ton? because i don't think this build has any totem life leech like my last chieftain HFT build had and now i'm a bit sad because that was really nice.
"
Scathias wrote:
So, on maps that reflect damage am i just going to have to resign myself to resummoning the totems a ton? because i don't think this build has any totem life leech like my last chieftain HFT build had and now i'm a bit sad because that was really nice.

Yep, if you don't want to reroll elemental reflect then you'll just have to deal with resummoning.

It's the totem fire immunity from Arohongui that allows Chieftain totems to ignore reflect, since you'll convert HFT fully into fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info