[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

RE: mana; I am running level 10 clarity and de-specced totemic zeal to grab deep thoughts and arcane will; my amulet has 75% mana regen also. With that, I'm able to run a 6 link rare chest without even carrying a mana pot, though delving speed can see me bottoming out. I'm still far from the damage output you guys are getting with all those uniques and awakened gems and stuff like that though, I just don't grind enough lmao

These multi-curse setups are looking really attractive especially considering I'm not very attached to my gloves at the moment and have nowhere near all my gem slots utilized.

That "increased crit% if you haven't crit recently" enchantment seems underwhelming to me. "recently" is 4 seconds, are you really not critting at least once every 4 seconds to where that bonus is actually being applied more than once in a while, and only briefly? Feels like a trap.
Last edited by Pixative on Jan 3, 2020, 1:22:05 PM
"
fid1 wrote:

I've now found that instead of added fire damage that fire penetration is better overall for bosses/killing mobs. However, if you have awakened added fire damage, then that's much better if it's at level 5.

The awakened fire damage does need a LOT of xp to get to level 5. Soon my +1 to gems Covenant will be ready, and that takes off one level, but that damn Torawon't move to Research :(
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Yooo. I do like 5.5mill dps, 5totems.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Livredd/characters/kattedrit

If u can see any improvements on my dps or something else let me know!

I tried to put image of my gear here but I didn’t manage it....... I just hope this link to my character works. Named Kattedrit.

-Livredd
"
El_Pollex wrote:
Have any of you tried to use Molten Shell or Frost Wall instead of increased duration with cast when damage taken?

it is not better to have more resistance than time in this case?

Because with this setup we can have three of this: Molten Shell, Frost Wall, Steel Skin or Immortal Call

What do you think?

I tried frost wall and I found it killing me at time when it pinned mobs against me. Currently the best setup that I've found was steelskin and immortal call but in different CWDT setups since both can't work together.

On a side note, I tried out Uber Atziri and did it completely deathless. Was super easy due to switching fire penetration out for added fire damage.

Also I just started using circle of anguish and damn my DPS went up a lot
IGN:WitchSummonerz
Last edited by fid1 on Jan 3, 2020, 6:21:19 PM
"
fid1 wrote:

I tried frost wall and I found it killing me at time when it pinned mobs against me.

Frost Wall takes some getting used to, but you can Flame Dash through it. Once you Flame Dash as a reflex, it's a lifesaver. I can't imagine doing the mines to 200+ depth without it.

I would love to use a Circle of Anguish, but I don't think it is gear-wise compatible with my quad-curse setup :(
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
I am still working in my character, I am in maps tier 10 and having difficults with some of them...
but I see you don't worry about chaos resistance? it is not so important? it is better to focus in the other resistance and the spell damage?

Thanks for all your advices I am a real noob and don't have to much time to play... but just really loves the game (diabloii fan of the old era)
"
El_Pollex wrote:
I am still working in my character, I am in maps tier 10 and having difficults with some of them...
but I see you don't worry about chaos resistance? it is not so important? it is better to focus in the other resistance and the spell damage?

Thanks for all your advices I am a real noob and don't have to much time to play... but just really loves the game (diabloii fan of the old era)

Fire/Cold/Lightning resistance MUST be 75%. Everything lower is not acceptable and will kill you.

Chaos resistance used to be unimportant, but in 3.9 chaos damage has become quite a killer. Especially the green atlas exile and his minions will eat low chaos resists alive.

I would suggest getting 0% or better chaos resistance. After Act 10, your resistance is -60%
- Take Purity of Flesh and three life nodes next to it (it is just to the right to Ancestral Bond, where you get the two totems), for 20%
- get the rest on gear

0% is the minimum, more is better.

I am using this gear
which has put my resistance on 75% but I'm running around in expensive gear.

Finally...this build is quite fragile, it will require very careful play or you will get killed often.

Guardians, Tier 16 Metamorphs, 200+ Delve mobs, Tier 12+ Delve mobs and Tier 10+ Syndicate and many bosses require a lot of distance between you and them.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Jan 9, 2020, 7:50:23 AM
Hi!
I wounder how can u get out more totem? I know on Shaped shield u can get +1 totem. But then i only have 3 at the most. When i watched ur vide (that is 10 months old) u hade 5, i don't wanna swap out any games for Multi totem because i lose a lot of dmg then. So do u have any tips??

Otherwise I love ur build so far :)
Do we just spam summon totems nonstop?
My totems are pure butter and die in a couple of hits of anything.
"
PsychoChief92 wrote:
Hi!
I wounder how can u get out more totem? I know on Shaped shield u can get +1 totem. But then i only have 3 at the most. When i watched ur vide (that is 10 months old) u hade 5, i don't wanna swap out any games for Multi totem because i lose a lot of dmg then. So do u have any tips??

Otherwise I love ur build so far :)

It is either 3 totems (with shield and Ancestral Bond) or 5 if you add Multiple Totems. It depends on the rest of your setup whether you use 3 or 5.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info