[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

Added chaos damage works with xoph's blood(avatar of fire)?
"
jevusito wrote:
Added chaos damage works with xoph's blood(avatar of fire)?

No. I think he's doing that armor for blood magic for mana cost of totems. Otherwise you use Ashrend or Lioneyes for true 7L
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 28, 2019, 9:29:17 PM
Totems cannot gain infusion.
Am i missing something?
Lvl 91 here with my finished gear with 5.2k hp and 900 es.

My links are a bit wonky and i'll hopefully fix that later. I chose to get Ngamahu's Advance instead of Tukohama's War herald since I didn't really feel like the leech was that important. I also went for Shamanistic fury since it seemed silly to waste that many points for it. I chose to put those points into Will of Blades and Lethal Assault for a nice damage boost and some nice projectile speed so my totems can cover the whole screen.

Overall, the build is solid. However, I feel there's more potential in going EB/MoM with cloak of defiance or going soul mantle and allocating EB/MoM, but i'm not sure if I can sustain mana costs. It feels sort of pointless to just use the covenant for blood magic. Maybe someone with better theory crafting skills can answer this hopefully.
IGN:WitchSummonerz
Last edited by fid1 on Dec 30, 2019, 4:01:58 PM
"
zsirfoka wrote:
Totems cannot gain infusion.
Am i missing something?

"Supported skills deal 39% more damage"
That is the sole reaaon it is there.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
fid1 wrote:
I chose to get Ngamahu's Advance instead of Tukohama's War herald since I didn't really feel like the leech was that important.

I do not understand how you live without leech....the leech is keeping me alive, as my life regen is too slow.

And do you have enough dps? ver since I switched to quad curse, my actual dps went up a lot, but I still have issues with Atlas Exiles and high Metamorphs.

Notes:
- I wish I had your shield :)
- I think the 120% crit chance is a better boot enchant than the ele pen you have
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Dec 30, 2019, 5:57:53 AM
Well, finally i m playing with 2 curses...

All res 75, at least 0 chaos res, and keep moving always (especially on maps with a lot of physical damage). Pantheon with Soul of majoris + soul of shakari completely necessary.

Only on high level maps with many physical modifiers (t15/16) + some shitty curse + metamorph boss with life regen/life leech are a pain in the butt. So far there were 2 that were impossible for me to kill him, there is a limit of damage for this build i think.

Except for that combination I'm playing quite fluid all
Quick question for all of you about cursed option:

I have currently this setup:

Gloves: Vixens for 1 more curse with the skills:
Projectile Weakness - Assasins Mark - Increased Duration - Elemental Weakness.

Chest: Covenant with the skills:
Holy Flame Totem - Added Fire Damage - Infused Channeling - Combustion - Increased Critical Strikes - Controlled Destruction

And when I check my character with PoB I only see in the Calcs menu the Curses and Debuffs:
Combustion - Flammability - Projectile Weakness

Is this meaning I am currently not using Assasins and Elemental weakness?

Best Regards and sorry for the silly question...
"
El_Pollex wrote:

I have currently this setup:

Gloves: Vixens for 1 more curse with the skills:
Projectile Weakness - Assasins Mark - Increased Duration - Elemental Weakness.

Chest: Covenant with the skills:
Holy Flame Totem - Added Fire Damage - Infused Channeling - Combustion - Increased Critical Strikes - Controlled Destruction

And when I check my character with PoB I only see in the Calcs menu the Curses and Debuffs:
Combustion - Flammability - Projectile Weakness

Is this meaning I am currently not using Assasins and Elemental weakness?

If you only use Vixen's, you can cast only two curses. You get one curse for free, forthe rest you must use gear or the tree:
- the Whispers of Doom node on the passive tree (either directly or through anointing your amulet, see below)
- one or two Doedre's Damning rings
- Windscream or Windshriek boots
and there are probably more

I use

An easy way to test is to go to a really low level area and cast Flammability on a mob. You can count the icons above their head to see how many curses you cast.

Finally, once you get quad curse working, I suggest to replace the Critical Strikes with Multiple Totems, as this works better with the Knockback you get from Projectile Weakness.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Dec 30, 2019, 4:10:32 PM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
fid1 wrote:
I chose to get Ngamahu's Advance instead of Tukohama's War herald since I didn't really feel like the leech was that important.

I do not understand how you live without leech....the leech is keeping me alive, as my life regen is too slow.

And do you have enough dps? ver since I switched to quad curse, my actual dps went up a lot, but I still have issues with Atlas Exiles and high Metamorphs.

Notes:
- I wish I had your shield :)
- I think the 120% crit chance is a better boot enchant than the ele pen you have

Yeah the 120% is better but I can't find any boots I like. I personally do not like curses since the only time I really use them is vs. a boss or a metamorph. The leech wasn't that important to me because the only time I really die is when I flame dash into a mob pack before I cast my totem. It's the initial encounter of meeting a mob pack that usually gets me where my leech doesn't matter. Against bosses the leech can be helpful against prolonged boss fights, but I can just run around. I find the huge dps boost Ngamahu's gives to be very useful in boss fights.

Also I just changed to totemic zeal for the above reason as well and the DPS loss was minimal for me.
IGN:WitchSummonerz
Last edited by fid1 on Dec 30, 2019, 4:11:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info