[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

Is Totemic Zeal really worth it?

Basically 5 nodes for 9 Cast Speed: Placement Speed and Duration are hardly worth it. Or am I missing something?

I think I prefer 25% more life from the Life Wheel or 2 more Jewels
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
Irontedo wrote:
I followed your build the best that i can i find myself having trouble in tier 4 maps etc. Mid level 70's idk what im doing wrong.
ure missing alot of life nodes arround the tree,near the begining,betweeen anihilation and shaman's dominion aaand under trickery,you dont have nimbleness.Get 5l prophecy,drop dex node - i have 52 dex and 320 str/int.Hope this helps abit :)
Last edited by Desperation on Dec 16, 2019, 4:47:14 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to play this build right now and i got a question. Seems that we have one free four link spot. Any idea with what we can go?
Hey Havock,

Third league in a row starting with this build. Loving it as always. Thanks again.

-Eric
I played with your freezing pulse the last season, testing this now :D

*Cheap items for starting maps: winds of change, doryani's invitation and Hrimnor's resolve, shoes and amulet for the resistences.

*I m using, searing bond/added fire damage/elemental focus/burning dmg for more dmg.

*You can play quietly until the 2nd watchstone, then you need to pay more attention and defensive skills (I use frostwall + immortal + increased duration)

*Doryani's catalyst until you get a good shield with totem+1

Nice build for now :D
Last edited by jevusito on Dec 19, 2019, 7:54:39 PM
"
LordDuckiie wrote:
I'm guessing 2 totems would be much more realistic now since shaped items will be MUCH more expensive ?

Yeah trying to get something perfect would be ridiculous but i pulled this off poe.trade for 1ex
so it's definitely realistic
Hi guys,

what are the cons and pros, versus this build on Hiero,
it seems on POE ninja that there are much more hiero than chieftains

can i have your thoughts ? should i reroll hiero?
"
MrPedator wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to play this build right now and i got a question. Seems that we have one free four link spot. Any idea with what we can go?

I'm using

This allows 3-cursing with Flammability + Assassin's Mark + Projectile Weakness. The last is relatively low level, as my Dex is not that high, vut with quality it still adds a lot of dps.

Maybe Searing bond is better, but this requires no extra actions on my part since I'm cursing anyway.

I'm now contemplating to go full Curse:
- ditch the two Essence Worms and Zealotry, and use Anger and HoF in the regular way
- use Doedre's Damning for a fourth curse and one regular ring
- use Windshriek for a fifth curse
- use Doedre's Scorn

and then one-button curse with Flammability, Elemental Weakness, Projectile Weakness, Assassin's Mark and Enfeeble , which through the Scorn should also give 120% increased damage.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Dec 25, 2019, 9:47:27 AM
"
Flameoffury wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if this build is SSF/HC viable? It looks fantastic.

Ppl say so, I kinda doubt it. I'm stacking def and still getting oneshot a lot even before hitting maps. Maybe my lack of "infused channelling" breaks my build...
"
Morewood wrote:
"
Flameoffury wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if this build is SSF/HC viable? It looks fantastic.

Ppl say so, I kinda doubt it. I'm stacking def and still getting oneshot a lot even before hitting maps. Maybe my lack of "infused channelling" breaks my build...

SSF can work...there are no MUST have uniques, though without Soul Mantle you will have to retool the build a bit.

I can see it being HC viable on Blight, but not on Metamorph. The added monsters on the Elderslayer-infused maps are quite capable of oneshotting me with 5500 life + 1300 ES. Especially those #$!^! green snakes.

They can be avoided with very careful play, but this slows you down to a crawl and one mistake is fatal.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info