[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

I hope everyone is ready for a new berserking season!
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Have a good season everyone!
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Great build. 10/10
The build will be updated once again so the fury of the berserker can way waste to bong hit league.
Last edited by Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken on Feb 28, 2020, 11:25:37 AM
Ask not what serking can do you for, but what you can do for serking
Still working on the updated guide for the new season.
Best guide I've ever read. Thank you for this.
The build guide has been updated. I hope you berserkers will cleave your way to victory in the bong hit league.
This build is very strong this season.
Hello, I am wondering why you put literally mirror tier gear in every slot with double implicit as well fully leveled awakened gems tho you name your build 'league starter'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info