[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

After reading the patch notes, I can confirm that the ultimate berserker is untouched and is still the best.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Hi noob here, need your expertise

Just started playin POE days ago and i'm at clearing atlas,
it takes me 20-30 mins to clear a map coz i die a lot, dont have decent armor gear and its infuriating...

My berserker is at lvl 65 and at max rage my dps is 12k which is somehow ok,
I already got all life passive skills on the left side, BUT STILL DIE A LOT FFS (my HP is 3,164, so low)

My ARMOR GEM links:
HELMET: immortal call>cast when dmg supp>summon stone golem>summon holy relic
desc: i guess for life regen

BODY: leap slam>blood magic supp>fortify>faster attack supp

GAUNTLETS: flesh and stone>pride ; ancestor protector
> cant find decent armor gauntlets rngesus does not love me at all

BOOTS: vengeance>maim>brutality

Weapon gem links: Heavy strike> brutality> impale> multistrike

What i like on playing berserker is,
IT BERSERKS AT MAX RAGE MY ATTACK SPEED IS 3.5/s lol, BUT I DIE A LOT sigh,
and im jumping a lot like a fool coz im too soft to stay in hordes of monsters

I dont understand is this a shitpost or not hahah
"
Hi noob here, need your expertise
What i like on playing berserker is,
IT BERSERKS AT MAX RAGE MY ATTACK SPEED IS 3.5/s lol, BUT I DIE A LOT sigh,
and im jumping a lot like a fool coz im too soft to stay in hordes of monsters

You are a true berserker. I would keep learning and see how you can adapt the build to your liking because the greatest strength is learning what works for you. Divide your enemies and crush them like the mighty oak.

I see you took summon holy relic, but magic is forbidden and heresy to us berserkers. It's foul magic is beneath the berserker.

Jumping is the best part about being a berserker, crush the enemies under your boots.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Last edited by Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken on Sep 16, 2020, 3:52:01 AM
PoB has been updated, I plan to update the guide even more up to the start of the season.
Heist starts tomorrow, are you berserker enough?
I sure hope I can clear mud flaps today.
After careful determination, I have confirmed that the ultimate berserker is the best at heist!!!!
I was almost able to clear mud flats but then I found out that clicking the heist tokens makes a portal to a new town. When I came out mud flats had reset, will try again tomorrow.
Berserker is so strong this season! Still working on mud flats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info