[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

Wow! I farmed Oni-Goroshi with this build while watched Berserk anime. Kenpuu Denki Berserk! It so strong that i was able already to join Heist, its unstopobble even for GGG!
Last edited by omgree on Sep 9, 2020, 2:56:41 PM
Now thats.... berserker....
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
May Odin give knowledge
on your path
May Thor grant you strength
and courage on your way
May Loki give you laugher
as you go
May we have no fear
to Valhalla
We ride.

OARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

-

Mi o sutete koso ukabu se mo aru
I have updated the build guide with experiences and success stories from players. Let everyone know how good berserkers are!
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
I have updated the pantheon section of the guide so young berserkers can make good choices for their gods.
my love for you is like a truck
"
I have updated the pantheon section of the guide so young berserkers can make good choices for their gods.

"I would choose Odin" is not productive.

I already reported this thread like 6 times. Not sure why this is aloud.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 14, 2020, 2:45:22 AM
"
"

its the loudest it can be

BEAR SAER KAER
"
"

Please do not troll my build guide, it is very rude.
After reading the heist balance manifesto, I can proclaim that this build remains untouched by the nerf hammer and is still the best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info