[3.6] Lyxara's Winter Orb Elementalist non-crit Guide

"
Randomiize wrote:
"
"
Randomiize wrote:
Guys Help me what can I improve on my item setup ??
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Quite everyting?

why ??

- Your second secptre is more or less useless
- 4 life on your helmet, the other stats aren't that nice either
- no inpula or even a carcass jack as body armor
- very low life roll an boots. no 30 % movement speed
- low life roll on belt. would switch to leather belt a stygian vise
- low life roll an gloves
- no pandemonius amulet
- second ring has no real usefull stats except the warlord mark on hit

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

What's the best enchant for boots? Currently i have regen but i think it's doesn't benefits much.

I was thinking about movement speed/damage penetrate.

So I went off the beaten path a bit since I hit a 21/20 cold to fire and 21/20 herald of ash. Now my question is: should I sell off those two gems to fund a nice wand/shield and go back to the build guides setup? I'm not sure what the best way to go about it is. Either way I'm rolling through T15 maps, just need to get setup for shaper and elder.
Shaper and Elder are no problem if you have above 6k life and know the mechanics. I died once at my first try and then never. The most imporant thing about the fights is that you know what you have to do and when. The gear is more or less irrelveant. You only should have enough life and capped resis.
Hi,
currently playing this build on ps4 but I have some questions about the gem setup, I'm using WO-GMP-infused channeling-controlled destruction-hypothermia-cold pen/added cold

I'm considering switching cold pen or hypothermia for efficacity or conc effect, anyone did some test? Is hypothermia really necessary since most of the mobs dies before even get chilled?

Controlled destruction+conc effect isn't the most efficient for single target since it's a lot of more dmg addition?
WTA how to open the pastebin url? i copied to my browser and it just show me texts, sorry im a newbie so i need some advices,i need to look at your complete passive tree :) THanks in advance
"
PandoraBoxx wrote:
WTA how to open the pastebin url? i copied to my browser and it just show me texts, sorry im a newbie so i need some advices,i need to look at your complete passive tree :) THanks in advance

You need the programm "Path of Build". There you can open the pastbin url
Looking at poe ninja I notice there are many combinations of auras being used. Some use all three heralds, some hatred, some aspect of the spider, some zealotry. Is there an ideal combination for using the mana reservation? (including empower, enlighten supports

Assuming am able to get appropriate watchers eye for the aura.
"
Overdarke wrote:
Looking at poe ninja I notice there are many combinations of auras being used. Some use all three heralds, some hatred, some aspect of the spider, some zealotry. Is there an ideal combination for using the mana reservation? (including empower, enlighten supports

Assuming am able to get appropriate watchers eye for the aura.

All of them are viable lolz..

If you run Cold to FIre, then 3 Heralds + Spider

If you run Aul amulet reserve no mana on Hatred/ Zealotry, run Ice, Zealotry, Hatred, spider. (This is probably the highest dps setup, but most expensive obviously).

If you run neither, then Ice, spider, Zealotry or Hatred (Pick the one you have watcher eye for) works fine.

Personally I also run Clarity lv1 just to trigger watcher eye's -mana cost.
Can you please add the final tree on the tree progression too please? I don't have access to PoB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info