[3.6] Lyxara's Winter Orb Elementalist non-crit Guide

Sorry but "non crit" and the absolute first stone you went for was damage on crit... Troll build or? Has minion damage, physical % nodes..like...lol? Would love an honest answer before wasting my time and regret orbs.
Last edited by deadchild on May 4, 2019, 6:32:44 AM
"
deadchild wrote:
Sorry but "non crit" and the absolute first stone you went for was damage on crit... Troll build or? Has minion damage, physical % nodes..like...lol? Would love an honest answer before wasting my time and regret orbs.

The tree looks fine to me.
Thanks for the write-up, will try winter orb in flashback.
what is some good leveling gear ? i played MS champion in synthesis and i decided to give worb a chance to see how fun it is in flashback.
I did this build on event league. Its okey i guess.

Spoiler
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Enjoying this build so far. Does anyone know... Will Gloomfang (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Gloomfang) "Projectiles gain (15-20)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage per Chain" work with winter orb's projectiles?
Last edited by Xefirosu on May 18, 2019, 10:58:52 PM
Thanks for the guide. I started out as a crit build and redid my tree at level 72 due to difficulty finding gear. Trade market on PS4 is a painful mess. Just killed Shaper for the first time and he melted - took him to 50% in a few seconds (I guess that is fast. Never fought him before). I died 3x due to not knowing the mechanics (timing mainly) but the dps was so strong that it felt easier than Kitava. All of my gear except jewels, amulet, belt, and elder ring base is self found as well (I got extremely lucky).

I’ve had 0 problems clearing really high maps. Trash dies instantly with any affixes (except reflect of course).

I highly recommend Shade of Solaris wand for anyone having difficulty getting a good weapon. My offhand wand is a planned il86 shaper base for when I get the recipes. Syndicate is very buggy on ps4, so I haven’t been able to unlock the right recipes yet. I did roll fire resist on it to get all matching resists per your suggestion for the wise oak.

Thanks again for your time and effort!
Its a solid build for sure. I use one almost the same - just hit Resistances a little more on the tree. Maps 14 and 15, you will need Warlord's Mark for sure or you will die.

Boss damage is a slight issue but maps clears are amazingly good. Even 15% Elemental Reflect mods are not an issue with Warlord's Mark. Biggest overall issue is under-estimating how much life you need on late tier maps. 5,000 health and 750ish ES should be the goal bare min.

Good write up.
Last edited by Optio82 on May 21, 2019, 8:37:58 AM
Great build! Can map every tier, though guardians still give me some problems. Gotta dodge more and get more hp.

Spoiler
Last edited by Levirael on May 21, 2019, 3:03:29 PM
@above me :

do us all a favour : switch the game language from german to english ( you do yourself a favour as well to be honest lol ).

i myself am german, but as i see all these really bad translations ... oh my god, so glad i play in english ... even for me its really hard for some gems, skills and stats on your items to recognize what its actually lol
Just killed U elder ssf sc event.
My gear not that great,also died 2 times (my bad).
with 4.2 hp with tabula )))))
Thanks for build it works out pretty well.
94 lvl character if some1 want to check my gear.
Last edited by Alexdaikone on May 27, 2019, 6:08:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info