[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

Added a video of a deathless Atziri run.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:

whats your tooltip dps? im running your build in SSF HC. missing 4 levels and i would say i got comparable gear. you seem to melt atziri though.
i will try over the weekend.

since i got comparable stats to you defense wise and you had a close call, im not sure ill have to be cautious though, you almost died :)

can you have a quick look at my char? just like you i think i need to upgrade my boots, otherwise it should be ok?

thanks for the guide, it is pretty fun!

Oh and mate, put some mods on your diamond flask, it is white :))
Last edited by dipsi on Mar 20, 2019, 6:05:18 PM
"
dipsi wrote:
"
Lilyliciously wrote:

whats your tooltip dps? im running your build in SSF HC. missing 4 levels and i would say i got comparable gear. you seem to melt atziri though.
i will try over the weekend.

since i got comparable stats to you defense wise and you had a close call, im not sure ill have to be cautious though, you almost died :)

can you have a quick look at my char? just like you i think i need to upgrade my boots, otherwise it should be ok?

thanks for the guide, it is pretty fun!

Oh and mate, put some mods on your diamond flask, it is white :))

The only reason I almost died is because I clipped the reflect clone! With better positioning to avoid that, I would've been fine.

I can't check my tooltip DPS right now, but I'll take a look a bit later and edit this post with it.

Your char looks like a good work in progress! It looks fine honestly, nothing stands out as awful. There's obviously a lot to improve, but it's a matter of finding better gear rather than using something that doesn't work.

Regarding my diamond flask.. well.. that's embarrassing. Will fix when I get a chance to log on next.

EDIT: With only herald of ash and no flasks or anything else active, I have 62.5k tooltip DPS.
Last edited by Lilyliciously on Mar 20, 2019, 6:44:45 PM
What about Inpulsa's Broken Heart? This seems lika a good DPS increase for this bulid (maybe in pair with orb of storms?)
"
Zdzislaw32 wrote:
What about Inpulsa's Broken Heart? This seems lika a good DPS increase for this bulid (maybe in pair with orb of storms?)

The shock explosion we're already covering with our goal weapon (but as fire damage). The increased damage, and increased shock effect, is nice. That said, we're not focusing on shock due to all our conversions, so the shock effect is less useful. Overall, I'd rather have a rare chest with 110+ life and 200+ ES, as well as resists, than Inpulsa.
just noticed your guide has arcane surge at level 6, FYI flame dash at max lvl costs 35 mana and arcane surge at lvl 7 requires only 32 mana used so we can run it at level 7, I know it was at least 1% more cast speed

"
dorkdude2 wrote:
just noticed your guide has arcane surge at level 6, FYI flame dash at max lvl costs 35 mana and arcane surge at lvl 7 requires only 32 mana used so we can run it at level 7, I know it was at least 1% more cast speed

I'd actually done that on my own character, I just forgot to put it in the guide. I'll update that in the next edit.
I've just started playing this build in SHC league, and I have a question that perhaps I'm missing the answer to. With no source of ES leech, Blood Rage is just degening my entire ES with no way for me to recover it? Doesn't that effectively negate the use of having 2-3k ES if it's going to be sitting at 0 due to Blood Rage? Hopefully I'm just missing something obvious as I'm a FAIRLY new player (Abyss League)

EDIT: I am in fact an idiot. I have found the answer....
Last edited by Paisted on Mar 21, 2019, 2:39:12 PM
"
Paisted wrote:
I've just started playing this build in SHC league, and I have a question that perhaps I'm missing the answer to. With no source of ES leech, Blood Rage is just degening my entire ES with no way for me to recover it? Doesn't that effectively negate the use of having 2-3k ES if it's going to be sitting at 0 due to Blood Rage? Hopefully I'm just missing something obvious as I'm a FAIRLY new player (Abyss League)

Just in case someone else finds this and has the same question, the ES regen from our ascendancy is quite potent on its own. At 2.3k ish ES, I was regenning as much as it was taking away. A small bit of ES leech (a single point on the tree) regens it beyond that after we take hits.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
"
Paisted wrote:

Just in case someone else finds this and has the same question, the ES regen from our ascendancy is quite potent on its own. At 2.3k ish ES, I was regenning as much as it was taking away. A small bit of ES leech (a single point on the tree) regens it beyond that after we take hits.

Thanks for pointing that out actually. Only now have I noticed that we are taking one small node on the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info