[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

the path of leveling build in my pob said invalid code
"
apivit29078 wrote:
the path of leveling build in my pob said invalid code

The path of leveling build is not a path of building build.
Peace Be Upon You.

This question may not be build specific but I've really been enjoying this build(currently mid 50's). I've tried your defensive mechanics as explained in your build but I feel like the time it takes for me to hit a mob is time away from channeling and taking advantage of the defenses I get while channeling.

I've been experimenting with self cast molten shell/tempest shield(they are instant) and a dual cast when damage taken setup(replacing totems) but I have no clue as to what I can put in the other cwdt 4 link.

Do you have any other ideas for reliable defenses other than fortify in this build? Am I just playing it wrong? I'm going the Eldritch Battery route.

EDIT: My real question I suppose is, how can I make this build even MORE hardcore viable?
Last edited by KissyKissyBangBang on Mar 19, 2019, 3:35:51 PM
How do you feel about Ming's Heart?
Why assassin's mark + curse on hit doesn't work with Divine ire ?
"
Peace Be Upon You.

This question may not be build specific but I've really been enjoying this build(currently mid 50's). I've tried your defensive mechanics as explained in your build but I feel like the time it takes for me to hit a mob is time away from channeling and taking advantage of the defenses I get while channeling.

I've been experimenting with self cast molten shell/tempest shield(they are instant) and a dual cast when damage taken setup(replacing totems) but I have no clue as to what I can put in the other cwdt 4 link.

Do you have any other ideas for reliable defenses other than fortify in this build? Am I just playing it wrong? I'm going the Eldritch Battery route.

EDIT: My real question I suppose is, how can I make this build even MORE hardcore viable?

If you're running EB, dropping Herald of Ice for Arctic Armour is a good choice for more survivability. Shield charge for fortify might suit you better than vigilant strike. If you don't want to do that at all, Cast when Damage Taken with molten shell/tempest shield is a viable choice. I'm doing that myself, though that's because I got a really good wand and can't use shield charge or vigilant strike with it.
"
How do you feel about Ming's Heart?

Mixed feelings. The reduced life and ES really stings, but then again the massive chaos res and phys as chaos are both really strong. Perfectly viable to replace a Call of the Brotherhood, though losing the more reliably freezing iun later tier content stings.
"
Why assassin's mark + curse on hit doesn't work with Divine ire ?

It should work just fine. We just don't particularly need the damage, and I'd rather have Enfeeble to give us a bit of safety.
Stats for weapon other than phys as extra fire and enemies explode? Currently wondering if "% Increased physical damage" or " add X to X as physical damage" does anything. Have a feeling that percentage increased physical damage would only apply to "melee" hits.. but not sure about flat physical damage. Kinda would like to push the damage somehow as it feels kinda mehh right now.

Here's my current PoB https://pastebin.com/pP7gN3y5 (idk how to import items to forums)

I most likely have to replace my flasks, Get helmet enchant as well as do Uber lab. Currently working on my way to Critical chance/multi nodes, just not sure if I have enough damage for Uber lab yet. My gear is indeed a bit poopy. This is in Softcore as well so I feel like tabula's been working fine at least up to T4 maps.
"
b3nque wrote:
Stats for weapon other than phys as extra fire and enemies explode? Currently wondering if "% Increased physical damage" or " add X to X as physical damage" does anything. Have a feeling that percentage increased physical damage would only apply to "melee" hits.. but not sure about flat physical damage. Kinda would like to push the damage somehow as it feels kinda mehh right now.

Here's my current PoB https://pastebin.com/pP7gN3y5 (idk how to import items to forums)

I most likely have to replace my flasks, Get helmet enchant as well as do Uber lab. Currently working on my way to Critical chance/multi nodes, just not sure if I have enough damage for Uber lab yet. My gear is indeed a bit poopy. This is in Softcore as well so I feel like tabula's been working fine at least up to T4 maps.

The rule is that if it's possible for a modifier to apply locally, it does. Your weapon has local physical damage, so "X to Y added physical damage" applies only to attacks with the weapon. The same goes for "X% increased physical damage". If it says "Global" anywhere, it applies to everything.

The same goes for critical strike. if it doesn't say "Spells" or "Global" on a weapon, it applies to just that weapon.

Uber lab helps our damage after we transition into crit. Tabula should be fine, just makes you a bit squishier for more damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info