PoE 3.24 Cheat Sheets (QOL Info)

"
MathMusic wrote:
Looks like a great reference to keep on hand, Thanks for putting all this together!

No problem, thanks for checking it out!
Will this be updated for Metamorph? :) Been loving this sheet since the beginning :D thanks for your work!
"
Sticebyne wrote:
Will this be updated for Metamorph? :) Been loving this sheet since the beginning :D thanks for your work!

Yes!
It has already been updated with a note that the map portion will be changed with the upcomming endgame changes in 3.9. I will update the doc with new info when we know more.
"
FixFaxer wrote:
"
Sticebyne wrote:

Yes!
It has already been updated with a note that the map portion will be changed with the upcomming endgame changes in 3.9. I will update the doc with new info when we know more.

Thank you so much! :)
Bookmarked. TY.
Anyway that we can get older leagues added in like essences? I'm fairly new and still don't really use essences to their full potential or know which ones to corrupt.
Thankyou so much! What does Frag, Simple, Prime, and Awakened mean? >_<
"
emjay2d wrote:
Thankyou so much! What does Frag, Simple, Prime, and Awakened mean? >_<

Simple/Prime/Awakened are the new sextants. They are now removed for the time being until we know more about how to farm endgame after the 3.9 changes.
Frag is the Sacrifice at Dusk/Dawn etc that adds 5% item quantity to that map.
"
USMCE4 wrote:
Anyway that we can get older leagues added in like essences? I'm fairly new and still don't really use essences to their full potential or know which ones to corrupt.

Anyting in particular you want to be added? Essences are a niche crafing method and are often only used as a "free" alchemy orb to upgrade normal items to rare while leveling up a new character. They are usefull for spesific crafts endgame, but nothing really worth writing much about unless you have some spesific ideas imo.
"
FixFaxer wrote:
"
USMCE4 wrote:

Anyting in particular you want to be added? Essences are a niche crafing method and are often only used as a "free" alchemy orb to upgrade normal items to rare while leveling up a new character. They are usefull for spesific crafts endgame, but nothing really worth writing much about unless you have some spesific ideas imo.

I'm guessing a short info on which 4 essences that are good to corrupt (the 'MEDS' or EDMs for those that listen to that :P) would be a good idea?

I forget from time to time what the initials stand for.. but it's

Misery
Envy
Dread
Scorn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info