PoE 3.24 Cheat Sheets (QOL Info)

Google Doc has been updated with info about Memory Nexus farming after patch 3.6.3
I have some free time between now and 3.7 Legion launch, and plan to update the Google sheet in that time. The patch notes later today will show what needs to be updated, but please feel free to suggest what you want to be added/changed.
I will for sure update the Map tiers and what I think will be the best in each of them.
Update:
5/6-19: Deleted info regarding Synthesis and prepared for Legion. Updated map section to reflect my opinion of the best map(s) in each tier in the upcoming league. No apparent changes to the old league mechanics in the patch notes.
Update:
6/6-19: Updated leveling guide and made it easier to access and scroll through.
Good luck in the new League!
Thanks for updating this, used it a lot last league )
I just checked on the Path of Exile community and I'm over the moon to see the response to Harvest! Even when you're super confident in a launch, you're always afraid people will hate it or something terrible will happen. It's such a relief and a joy to see how happy everyone is! - Bex 20 Jun 2020
Just wanted to say thanks for this :D
This is great. Thanks!
First of all thanks so much for this, it helps a lot.

My question is, in the Map tab there is a list of a few maps for each tier.
I guess those are the maps you suggest shaping?
"
Spiattalo wrote:
First of all thanks so much for this, it helps a lot.

My question is, in the Map tab there is a list of a few maps for each tier.
I guess those are the maps you suggest shaping?

Glad you find it useful. The maps is what I suggest shaping yes, but it hugely comes down to preference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info